Reviews for Wronged
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
very very good!
dracoqueen chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Would love to read more if you can !
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So beautiful I just can't-
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
OH MY GOD STOP IT. NOPE. NOPE. FEELS. DEAD.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is incredibly painful and beautifully written, and gives me hope. I really, really hope that the writers give us some long conversation between these two, in order to fix some of what went wrong. Wonderfully done.
Ochaleaf chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
My heart's still hurting for both Kurt and Blaine but I still have faith that they'll be able to deal with it eventually. This helps add to my hope. Thank you for writing this.
Eponime chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Thank you SO much for writing this. I only this had been a scene in the episode... Oh, I wish it had, so badly. Maybe I'll just pretend that it was?
But this was AMAZINGLY written - absolutely incredible. You're very talented. Well done. :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So in your story Blaine didn't have sex? That's really the only way I can see this happening. I really can't see Blaine going through with sex. I still have a hard time seeing him cozy up to someone else so quickly but there's nothing we can do about this.

Onto your story, beautiful, and I have all the sad Kurt feels.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I would have loved to see this happen. Or at the very least just some interaction between the two before Blaine went back to Lima. I hate that we don't really know what happened after Don't Speak or what actually went on between Blaine and this Eli person, but that's all for suspense and viewer ratings I guess. I'm glad that you went with Blaine not actually sleeping with Eli. I know he's screwed up right now but the thought that he did something major like that is awful. Agreeing to meet up and then running away is something I can understand and forgive him for. And it follows that it would be something Kurt would also forgive him for given time, just as you've alluded to with this.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh. my. god. amazing.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Seriously that's what I needed. Blaine needs to take some fucking responsibility on the show. He knew what he was signing up for and he threw it all way. Plus He's a huge hypocrite!
gg42 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow, that was really well written.
Skrollann chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is really good and heartbreaking!
Evelyn-Blue chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This story is great. It reflects the emotions between the two well and works closely with what we saw last night. I would be the exact same in Kurt's situation.
Great job.