Reviews for Abandoned By The World
Emily.Flecther chapter 24 . 7/1
I read the entire story in one night, so that's saying something. The story is beautifully written with fantastic characterization for the terrors each character has gone through. The plot is unique. I've never seen a plot like this in any of the fandoms I'm in. Thank you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
This was...WOW! I was searching for a good fic to read and I saw this. I'm like "Well it has a cool title, and the summary is ok, I can try it" at the first 2 chapters I was shocked as hell and wondering "why would anyone hate Ed?!" So I kept reading to find out and became more engrossed in it and I was so excited. It was wonderfully made and just-WOW. No words can express it bruh.
I like how Eli was a big part of it and how he was friends with Ed cuz he kept bugging him. I think he and Winry are actually a cute couple. I loved how it all worked out. I especially thought it was funny when Ed was like "I'm almost 17 you know!" And Roy said "That doesn't mean you've grown" omg i died at that.
All in all, THANK YOU for an epicsauce fanfic!
BlazeingEcho chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
This. Is. AMAZING!
It's sad and scary and touching and AWESOME!
Cutiepie120048 chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
The feels!

This to me like pizza (whuch I'm eating now!): THE BOMB!
JazmineElric chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Colonel! I knew it was his from the fire and the black eyes! XD
JazmineElric chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
loved the chapter! Ed is really pushing my buttons...grr!
JazmineElric chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Ok...Ed is starting to piss me off...
JazmineElric chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
they are so freaking can they not realize that that is what happened t everyone in that office 2 years ago?!
JazmineElric chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Good for Edward! :) Loving this! Forward and onward! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Ok that answers my question X) Poor little Elysia :(
JazmineElric chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Elysia?! What the fuck is she doing there?! Loving this by the way! Moving on!
NorthernMage chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
Well, I read this pretty much all in one go.

Firstly, this is an absolutely amazing story. It's one of the most well-written fanfics I've read and enjoyed on this site, and there were so many "THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN. NO, NO, NO." moments (in a good way) that made me keep reading it, because I swear, if Elicia had died...or Al had died...or Roy had stayed insane...

Anyway, loved this! Looking forward to more from you!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
A blind Edward. You couldn't have done better. This is going to be amazing.
god damn it dipper chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
ED WOKE UP! *sniffle* Alphonse will be okay, right?
I feel bad for Ed, but at the same time... I love fanfics where he gets injured and has to learn to accept help from others. That's beautiful. GO COLONEL! YOU RESEARCH YOUR BUTT OFF
*determination face of ultimate power*
M.E.4.E chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
Omg I can't believe Al's in a wheelchair and ..E-Ed's blind! I literally cried when I read that part, but anyway I'm also glad that you uploaded this chapter , can't wait for the next one!