Reviews for Gold and Blue
ChillingShadow chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
OH MY GAWD HE ACTUALLY DID IT!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Joker and Test... really... *shook head*

I'M SO SORRY I READ THIS BEFORE READ THE BOOK OF HOYLE ACT 2 ! ! !

I really tried to ignore the UKUS part. But I still saw the rated M scene which... ugh. A bit uncomfortable but not bad. It's not like I read Arthur or Alfred had sex with someone else. Which it would more more than uncomfortable. I would probably goes berserk or have heart ache.

I am USUK lover. And fine with USUKUS.

But since they're look fine (not girly, or too manly -that sound offended male- lol) and pure Awesome in Love, it was Enjoyable.

So I take it as UKUSUK.

It was related... I got spoiler.

Oh well, it's wasn't my first time read sequel first accidentally or intently, and wouldn't be the last.

Time to go the The Book of Hoyle act 2 ! *ran*
Zeplerfer chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Sad backstory! Kiss! I really like this chapter :)

BTW, if you fix typos after publishing, there are two in this chapter: "soon he was giving the Duke the grand out [tour] of the palace" and "My mother left me [my] father and I [me] when I was six." ('Me is correct in this sentence because you would say 'my mother left us.' The replacement for us is _ and me. People often think that _ and I is correct, but it isn't always the right choice.)
Zeplerfer chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
D'aw this story is so cute. Alfred is such a wonderfully ineffectual king and Arthur is the perfect person to kick him into gear. I also like that the physical attraction isn't immediately obvious.

One typo in this chapter: "he could have cared less" should be "he couldn't have cared less."
01blackcat02 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
And now everything in this universe is completed! I just want to let you know that I enjoyed reading you stories and thank you for writing!

Can't wait for the 'A is For...' that one is quite interesting :)
bleubirdsong chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
It makes me so sad when I read two stories in the same world but in different times...with the first story I'd become so attached to finally ending bad enough, but then reading a sequel where the original characters are long dead, hardly remembered, and are just ancestors. That puts history into a sad perspective, I guess.
Long ago there was magic, royalty, and all of that. Then in this one you took it into the modern world, where as contrast the king just plays video games all day. It makes me sad, but in a good way. The contrast, made stronger by the fact that I just finished reading the book of Hoyle (now I know why it was named that!) was awesome.
This was great! I'm so sad that it ended, but it was amazingly written, and like I've said, hit me really hard right in the kokoro. :D
I think I've heard it mentioned in some of your A/N's that you won't be writing fanfics, but will be writing novels? If so, that's really great! I hope I can read them someday.
-I read this at 5 pm so my review is definitely more coherent!- /glows at improvement
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad this ended happily! I totally wasn't expecting the Jokers to show up, but it was a good thing they did! I'm glad that the three of them were able to work things out in the end.

Really? This will be your last? That makes me sad, but I can understand. I look forward to seeing the rest of your work.
Teenage Mouse chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Such a great ending! I was so excited to find out about how G&B relates to Hoyle and it was even better than I imagined! Because I kept thinking "So they're re-incarnated or...Time Lock or...what?!" But this made way more sense and was really interesting!
I love how pure and true and satisfying the love story was in this one. Their relationship genuinely improved their lives and made them better people, and it was so wonderful to see. I love it when they be so important to each other and their love makes the world a better place for everyone. Perfection!
Thank you for all your hard work on this story and the others in your cardverse AU. It's much appreciated!
lilsis-3 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
You clever bastard! XD
I wasn't expecting that. Well, I had a few suspicions after reading the last portion of Hoyle, but wow, I was surely surprised as a whole. I'm sad to hear that you're going to be finishing up. But I hope you do well and have a good life.
Tamitan chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Awwwww never saw this coming, but it was great. Thank you very much for this series!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Very good story, and quite original too. All-around great job!
hexa chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
So beautiful and perfect ending! ;u;
Wall-flower Hermit chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is getting really good Usuk Spade Au is my fav and it would be a real shame to end such a lovely story. Please?
Tamitan chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
INCEPTION!
HAVE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING?'
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
So much drama! T_T I feel kind of bad for Yao though. So what he gave Alfred, how do documents like that exist? It's like future prediction stuff. So that means Yao has known?

I hope Alfred is about to fix things, and make everything work. He must right, since that book more or less said that it would.

Oh man what is going on?! Lol! There was so much going on there at the end! I'm not sure what to think! Like what was up with that hand touching Al's face? Ghosts!