Reviews for Dreadful Fun
IvyAddams chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I like how you've captured the two of them. I can see Rodolphus being a counterpart to Bellatrix in many different ways, and rarely do people write him submissive. You have a distinct style and I enjoyed it. Nicely done.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was good.
TuesdayNovember chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I have this weird feeling that if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/sex-slave/blow-up doll you'd make them role play as Voldemort too. :P

In any case, this was a very interesting study of dom/sub bdsm-ness. Rodolphus is a bit pathetic, what with all his love, but I suppose that's kind of cute, too. In a tragic way, of course, which makes it all the better.

And the sex scenes were ... they were sex scenes. Not particularly erotic, but very much SEX, if you get what I mean? Maybe?

Although Bella demeaning Rodolphus and calling him a slut and whatnot rather made me grimace, because it's just so... ick. It's just icky. So emasculating. She may as well have put him in a frilly pink tutu.

tl;dr, this was disturbing and I liked it.

PS: Bella is totally cheating, that whore. :P
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Yey, it's finished :D I loved this little fic, well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
ahahahha fantastic bella!she's a very bitch!and i love her for this.
Nova Super chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Whew! This is a brilliant account of Rod and Bella's relationship. I really liked it, nice one :)
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this,is there going to be more to come?Could you check out a few of my writings and tell me what you think(they're only short)