Reviews for Isabella Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
NightHunterDeath chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
...you do know you can just make up clothes right? They don't have to be from a website or have an actual picture. If you give it a picture, you limit not only your own but your reader's creativity as well.
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Intense chapter.
I'll say though chapter.4 is the masterpiece to this.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Wow, just wow.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I can understand Monny's "wolf sense" getting tingly, but what's causing Hermione to get jealous?
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Moony is jelly.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Izzy is so cute! lol.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Oooooooh...this story is getting good! I can't wait till the next one! XD And boy, Hermione is such a bitch. Great job! Hope to read more soon! :)
Winchester-or-Whitlock chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Hey! im really liking this story... is there going to be more? it both says its completed and under instruction :s ? x
Tommy14 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I would love to read more of this fic.
christen chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
this book is great it is better than the movie
Mary-SueInc chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
First off, BAD SIRIUS! You are only allowed to have those thoughts about me! :) Secondly, wonderful story! Most FemHarry's generally have a FemHarry named Bella, you came close but called her Izzy which I am eternally grateful for. But the story itself is also awesome. Sirius is such an awesome character... *smiles dreamily* Ah hem. And lastly... sadly, this is just a small critiscism. The ending seemed kind of random somehow, I don't know if that's sleep depreivation talking or what, but it just seemed kind of... silly. I dunno. Don't get me wrong, I love the story, it just seemed odd. Not bad. I PROMISE. Nothing bad about it at all. Just random. To be honest though, it's probably just me.
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Are you sure that it's complete? Aren't you going to write anymore of it?
twilightjazz chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
love this story please update soon
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Loved the chapter. cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I wish you would of continued
writing this story.