Reviews for Isabella Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
gr8rockstarrox chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
This is EXACTLY what I was afraid of. That this story won't be complete. And it's been so long since you updated. But I can understand if you don't want to write anymore, that happens as well. I just wanted to tell you that I love the Sirius that you've portrayed.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Omigosh. That chapter was brilliant. Loved it!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Gosh, I love this story. And I really really hope it's complete. 3
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I love this story. But I don't know if it's complete. And I really don't want to go to the 5th chapter and find it incomplete. But what the hell. I like stalker Sirius.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
So we all know that it's Sirius. And yes, I'm sure most of us have done stupid things just because a cute guy asked us to do it. I handed over like four weeks of homework and essays to a cute guy once, till I came to my senses. Haha, I was so naïve.
NightHunterDeath chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
...you do know you can just make up clothes right? They don't have to be from a website or have an actual picture. If you give it a picture, you limit not only your own but your reader's creativity as well.
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Intense chapter.
I'll say though chapter.4 is the masterpiece to this.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Wow, just wow.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I can understand Monny's "wolf sense" getting tingly, but what's causing Hermione to get jealous?
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Moony is jelly.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Izzy is so cute! lol.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Oooooooh...this story is getting good! I can't wait till the next one! XD And boy, Hermione is such a bitch. Great job! Hope to read more soon! :)
Winchester-or-Whitlock chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Hey! im really liking this story... is there going to be more? it both says its completed and under instruction :s ? x
Tommy14 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I would love to read more of this fic.
christen chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
this book is great it is better than the movie