Reviews for Reunion
em38 chapter 2 . 2/8
Adore this! Just enough of everything and the characters are very endearing :)
Andysfire chapter 2 . 1/28
this was pretty dorky and cute but really well written. it was an awesome read :)
Bloab chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! So sweet and tender. Made me feel warm inside.
Katheriine chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This has to be one of my favourite fanfics ever, I love it! It was funny, the characters seemed accurate and.. *awkward blush* yeah it was good.
lupita leal chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
me encanta
fantasyfreak23 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Aww that was great! I love everything about this story :)
Kelev chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Words fail me, other than this fic is perfect in every single way. Kudos!
Hackingofthedead chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
All though I was expecting something different for the second chapter, I loved reading this. Coming back to reading this series and stumbling across this story makes me very happy.
venefica chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely perfect! You are a amazing writer! I'm looking forward of more stories like this from you. It's really the best story of all
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I just love this story.
fuzzyelffreak chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
cute :D love aang as a dad!
may96 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
It's a good story. I wish there was more. Like in between the first chapter and epilogue.
ralucix chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
this is my favourite fanfic of them all and I've read quite a lot. keep writing, you're doing an amazing job!
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I just want to say how much I love this story! I've read at least ten times! I can't stay away from it!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
You're a fabulous writer! Your characterization is spot-on, your story is just the right balance of angsty and sweetly romantic, and from a technical perspective the writing itself is just really good.

Please write more excellent Kataang stories? This fandom NEEDS more quality like this.