Reviews for Reunion
JanetStroke16 chapter 2 . 7/7
I'm speechless. Just wow. Wow. Your fic is one of the most amazing kataang Fics I've ever read.
Maybe you'll give me the chance to translate this piece of art to Spanish so more people can read it!
Think about that. I don't do this very often, only with the stories that are worth it.
A hug from Mexico. Nice week! Keep writing. This was AWESOME
em38 chapter 2 . 2/8
Adore this! Just enough of everything and the characters are very endearing :)
Andysfire chapter 2 . 1/28
this was pretty dorky and cute but really well written. it was an awesome read :)
Bloab chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! So sweet and tender. Made me feel warm inside.
Katheriine chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This has to be one of my favourite fanfics ever, I love it! It was funny, the characters seemed accurate and.. *awkward blush* yeah it was good.
lupita leal chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
me encanta
fantasyfreak23 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Aww that was great! I love everything about this story :)
Kelev chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Words fail me, other than this fic is perfect in every single way. Kudos!
Hackingofthedead chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
All though I was expecting something different for the second chapter, I loved reading this. Coming back to reading this series and stumbling across this story makes me very happy.
venefica chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely perfect! You are a amazing writer! I'm looking forward of more stories like this from you. It's really the best story of all
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I just love this story.
fuzzyelffreak chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
cute :D love aang as a dad!
may96 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
It's a good story. I wish there was more. Like in between the first chapter and epilogue.
ralucix chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
this is my favourite fanfic of them all and I've read quite a lot. keep writing, you're doing an amazing job!
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I just want to say how much I love this story! I've read at least ten times! I can't stay away from it!