Reviews for Reunion
cidkemgl chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Okay, I'm leaving a second review just because I've been thinking about the story since I read it a couple of hours ago and I think I can be more specific about what I loved in this story (I mean, I'm writing this review entirely for my own sake).

I looooved Aang's vulnurability in this story. This is one of the many things that makes Aang such an amazing character, his earnestness and strength and vulnurability. It's the fact that vulnurability requires strength and bravery and this is what we see in each of the seasons of AtLA whether it was dealing with enemies or friends or his feelings for Katara. Your story did an amazing, amazing job of bringing this element to a new story about an adult reunion between Aang and Katara.

On that topic, it was wonderful to see Katara having to consciously make herself vulnurable to Aang, as well, which is a relatively new aspect when compared with AtLA the show since Aang's internal life is centered in the show and since she took a bit longer than him to develop romantic feelings (which is good, he was SO little in the first season).

But more generally, Aang and Katara were so much in character in this story that it really *felt* like it could have been canon. Even the reason for their separation was well-motivated; it makes perfect sense that sooner or later a threat to Katara was going to send Aang into the avatar state and Katara wouldn't be around to calm him down, and something terrible could happen. And it's very natural to imagine that what would follow would be a reevaluation of his priorities and the sacrifices he'd be willing to make to gain control of the avatar state and to protect others.

Thank you again for writing this, I'll be rereading it many times!
cidkemgl chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
This was sooooooo goooooood! I didn't realized I've been living with a Reunion-shaped hole in my life all these years. I cried the whole time, the best tears.

Thank you so much for writing this, this fic was everything.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
11/10 fantastic! You have done a fantastic job!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
This was SO CUTE! Fantastic writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
OHMYGOSH SOKKA
This was beautiful. I really like the way you use Aang's going into the Avatar State and destroying a ton of things as the reasoning for their separation - it makes a lot of sense, unlike many other contrived reasons I've read - and how they come back together easily enough. But Sokka's line at the end (and Toph's entire presence) make this story for me. Wow.
JanetStroke16 chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I'm speechless. Just wow. Wow. Your fic is one of the most amazing kataang Fics I've ever read.
Maybe you'll give me the chance to translate this piece of art to Spanish so more people can read it!
Think about that. I don't do this very often, only with the stories that are worth it.
A hug from Mexico. Nice week! Keep writing. This was AWESOME
em38 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Adore this! Just enough of everything and the characters are very endearing :)
Andysfire chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
this was pretty dorky and cute but really well written. it was an awesome read :)
Bloab chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! So sweet and tender. Made me feel warm inside.
Katheriine chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This has to be one of my favourite fanfics ever, I love it! It was funny, the characters seemed accurate and.. *awkward blush* yeah it was good.
lupita leal chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
me encanta
strauberry23 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Aww that was great! I love everything about this story :)
Kelev chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Words fail me, other than this fic is perfect in every single way. Kudos!
Hackingofthedead chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
All though I was expecting something different for the second chapter, I loved reading this. Coming back to reading this series and stumbling across this story makes me very happy.
venefica chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely perfect! You are a amazing writer! I'm looking forward of more stories like this from you. It's really the best story of all