Reviews for Someone to Protect
Nala1220 chapter 7 . 1/15
Last chapter?! Seriously? I love this fanfic and has been reading attentively till this chapter...Has this fanfic been dropped? Please update!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
this story is so amazing...the relationship between inuyasha and sesshoumarou is so cute...
devil M chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Please update! I need more updates!
NovMists chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Just finished reading this! I love it! Please write more soon! I love how you keep Sesshomaru and Inuyasha so in character all the while Sesshomaru slowly growing fonder of his little brother!
Elfen Child chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
UPDATE, YOU!
MR DKM chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I wonder if anyone still read this kind of story. Regardless, I love how it's not the 'usual' Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha fic and shows an optimistic view on their brotherhood. I wish to read more of this and what a really creative writing!
Ao-Mido chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
uaaah i just find this story now! but i falling in love! oh such a beautiful story about brothership. its kind a rare in here he3...please continue this fic...
2012summerstar chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Sooooooo cute!
Soph G chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I'm loving this story so far! Be quick to post the night chapter! I adore stories like this with brotherly love and an adorable young Inuyasha! This story is well written and I can't wait for the next chappie!
Seto K4iba1 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Still an awesome story. It is always fun to see Jaken getting teased, but some writers go overboard with it to the point of being cruel. You however managed to keep it still on the innocent side. Keep up the good work.
OceanSprings chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
very cute, i love this!
SilverStella chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
So Adorably CUTE!

LOVE IT!
Mystery Dream chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
awesome...I really like it.I really like to read this kind of update soon.
Peya Luna chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
so its been three years and inu is definitely stronger, but still the equivalent of a five year old...guess that means hell be ageing a year every decade or so. that hes getting along with jaken is surprising, but what really shocks me is that hes willing to chew on the green guy, i mean, EWWW! the oni-episode was nice, because it gave jaken some respect for inu and made sess proud...now im curious how his writing lessons will work. i already imagine him with ink stains all over ;-)