Reviews for Trust & Guardianship
BenjiTheTurtle chapter 63 . 6/16
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to see if you are continuing it, I hope so
Guest chapter 63 . 7/13/2014
I am eagerly waiting for more! I hope this story is still ongoing since, it would be such a shame if it was left unfinished.
OpalBee chapter 56 . 2/28/2014
What a wonderfully charming story this was! I found the progression of Anders and Fenris' relationship quite realistic and believable. Do you plan to continue this? I really enjoyed it. :)
SnowHelm chapter 63 . 12/17/2013
The plot thickens! So Cassandra is on the move. I adore Tomas, very clever of him. Looking forward to Cassandra's views on the open circle and her meeting with Varric. Also wondering how Hawke is doing and of course Fenris and Anders. Looking forward to the next chapter.
quietus chapter 63 . 12/8/2013
What a gem- intense, gritty, slow-building, well-plotted! You have perfectly captured the voices of these characters, too. The relationship you've built for them so far really lives up to the promise in your (or should I say Varric's?) title too, which is just lovely!

Adore that you let the aftermath of The Fall have messy consequences instead of an easy H.E.A. for a backdrop to the romance. Don't get me wrong. Am a sucker for happy pairings and love when things turn out well in just about any sort of story- just not too easily. Then again, selecting these boys to slash speaks of loving a good complication or two.

Since I can't scratch bake for you, which is generally how I thank and honor, I thought I'd try to let you know the degree to which I'm hanging on the edge of my seat and so looking forward to your updates- lots!

Kudos to you, beautiful writer. May your impediments be few and your inspirations many, in writing and in life.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I'm sooo happy to see an update! That is what I meant to say :)
Guest chapter 63 . 12/5/2013
I'm sooo happy
eboncat chapter 63 . 11/28/2013
Oooh I could hug Thomas... and you... for making that distinction between possessed mages and abominations. Seriously, big hugs. You have no idea how much it makes my teeth grind when people on the forums call Anders and Wynn abominations. Gaider himself said they aren't lol.

Thus proving that I need to get a life lol.

Anyhoo; another brilliant chapter. Sebastian continues to surprise me, I like your version. :-D
eboncat chapter 62 . 11/12/2013
Noooes! I've caught up! I really like your take on Sebastian, you make him bearable! And a whole lot more believable I think.

The way you wrote Elthina plugs a multitude of gaping plot holes in the game too. Very nicely done :-D

Can't wait to read more!
eboncat chapter 53 . 11/11/2013
Bahahaha! That's what they get for reading over your shoulder!

Awesome chapter. .. now'scuse me while I go take an ice bath *cackle*
eboncat chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Oh gods the end of this chapter! Too freaking adorable for words! Gah I'm so loving this story!
eboncat chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Ok, I've been reading this slowly over the past few days on my phone and i hate trying to comment from a touch screen. .. but this chapter needed a comment.

Im loving this fic so far. I think its susurprisingly in character with both of the boys, and by chapter 12 I'm totally hooked. That dark spawn ship was creepy as hell!

No idea how I missed this story for all this time, but very glad I finally found it while doing a random search last week.

Thanks for sharing your story with us :-D
MeowMiao chapter 62 . 9/28/2013
I feel your story captures Anders and Fenris more realistically than most. I have enjoyed each chapter and I am eagerly awaiting more. I truly hope this is still an active piece.
SnowHelm chapter 62 . 8/11/2013
Excellent, although I am still pretty angry at Sebastian. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SnowHelm chapter 61 . 8/11/2013
Okay back to wanting to punch Sebastian for being so judgmental! You relayed such a horrifying set of events it made me want to cry for the group. You expressed their pain very well. Such a heart wrenching chapter.