Reviews for Family History
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 26 . 3/16/2011
I WISH I COULD WRITE AS WELL AS YOU CAN! You're fanfics are just awesome
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Yami is Yugi's father! That explains everything! Yugi has his dad back. FAV CHAPTER!
nupinoop296 chapter 20 . 1/5/2009
Oh! OHOHOHO! XD Exodia! Pwnage!
Miss Kaylee Potter chapter 27 . 11/22/2008
i love your story

i read this fic in 2 hours

it was just amazing
CZG chapter 27 . 4/6/2008
Hi There! u don't know me, but i know u! 6 years ago i started reading this story, but then my internet was cut off for 3 YEARS! Anyways i've been trying to find this story for a year now and i finally found it and finished it! I just wanted to say i'm really glad u kept this story on here and i am SO HAPPY with the ending. Thanks again AWESOME STORY!

DEVOTED READER
roseXnXchains chapter 27 . 7/18/2006
Wow, I can't believe I didn't find this story until almost four whole years after you completed it. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this story is awesome, even with all of the grammar and spelling mistakes in it. I'm also going to mention this story in my profile, as I can safely say that this is the best story I have ever read. I honestly believe that if you change a few things here and there and edit it, you could publish this as an actual book. You are an awesome writer!
Kizna Towryk chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this fic! I laughed, I cried, I went "What the heck!". No words can describe the power of this fic. Beautifully written, albeit a few spelling mistakes, but beautiful none the less, all the way to the last chapter.

I can totally relate to Yugi and his wish to learn about his family. You see, much like Kadreshina, I was also adopted, but only at two months of age. I don't know anyone in my biological family, except my mother and three younger brothers. I don't know who my father is, or where he's from. Currently I live with my grandparents who adopted me and am living a great life because of them. It is because of them that I am who I am today, I will always love them and think of them as my parents.

'Family History' is one of the most powerful stories I've ever read, and always will be. I'm constantly telling people about FH, and what it has done for me. I hope you continue writting beautiful stories like FH and help people realize that family isn't just the people related to you by blood, but the people who are the most dear to you.
Lelay chapter 27 . 5/3/2005
I Cried I laughed I loved it. Well written with a few spelling mistakes but though only mistakes. They can be fixed. I really enjoyed that. Well thought out and beautifully worded. Do keep writing. I will keep reading
Ultra Rodimus chapter 27 . 1/11/2005
This was a really good fic. I've read it before, but I only just found it again and I decided to send a review. This fic is going on my Fave Stories list. Keep up the good work, and don't forget to update your other active fics!
Amber Eyes23 chapter 27 . 10/15/2004
Wow. What a story. It's so well written too. I like it. I really like it.
Kadreshina chapter 27 . 8/27/2004
Coming from somone who was forced to leave her own biological family at age twelve, this one hit some sore spots. But I'm glad to say that it gave me a very good reminder that I have another family. *grimaces* Even if it did take me another twelve years to learn that lesson. And for this, I thank you. Not very often I read anything that can hit something buried so deep.

And I wanted to thank you again for having written something so enthralling to me that I've been reading steady for two days. This is incredible! In fact, I'm having difficulty coming up with adequate words to describe how I feel about it. Of course there's the usual (AWESOME, SWEET, SPIFFY, and so on). Unfortunately, even they don't come close to how much I would love to rave about this. As a matter of fact, starting somewhere about the third chapter, I've sent links to every person I know that likes YGO so they could all read it.

Well, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. It's an incredible piece of work and I wanted to let you know that the hours spent writing it are very much appreciated. Going on to look for more of your stuff even as I write.
Anonymus chapter 27 . 2/22/2004
Excellent story! I couldn't stop reading! I read the entire thing in two days. I look forward to your other works. Please continue writing!
Chrispy chapter 27 . 11/28/2003
That was a great story, seriously. The plot twists, the ending all of it was good, although I must admit I dont understand the last 2 lines, other than that and a few tiny plot holes I loved it! cant wait for the sequel, well I'm of to the prequel, see ya!
Pagen Godess chapter 27 . 11/12/2003
my e mail is i realy hope you start on the next story soon i loved this one and know i will like the other ones id also love to see kaibas blackmail photo
Pagen Godess chapter 26 . 11/4/2003
it took me three days and i do mean three days dut it was worth it