Reviews for Mine
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
:)(: Incredible. The execution with this scene is just incredible. The portrayal of the characters and the emotions from the characters is beautiful. Santana's desperation for Brittany was so tangible. When she started crying during the sex..I was just like "heartbreak". I love what Brittany had to say at the end. Super beautiful. Absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Omg this is so cute :') and now our girls are getting married
alex-alex7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Loved it!
WriterOfGayStuff chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I really liked this story, especially the ending. I think the ending should kind have been what Ryan did. I have on critique. It's not terrible or anything but I was just a little confused. Did they go back to Santan's parents house and Santana's old room or what? Santana moved to Kentucky so I assumed she didn't have her own house in Lima. Maybe consider changing it to Brittany's house or something. I am so sorry if I offended you. Once again, this was a GREAT story.
SantittanyForever chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Thank you so much for this. Although I thought the episode was brilliant, I don't think it showed enough of Santana and Brittany's emotions regarding their break up, whereas this fic certainly did.

I am in awe of how this went from incredibly hot to heartbreakingly sad in mere seconds. You so clearly showed Santana's desperation and love for Brittany, and you really gave a deep insight into both girl's feelings about the situation.

The part that touched me the most was when Santana started crying while she was making love to Brittany. This, to me, really showed how devastated she was about having to leave. And I loved how Brittany was comforting Santana afterwards, and how she promised they'd be together again in the future.

Such a brilliant one-shot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You're right the Episode was really sad but it was also the Best glee Episode ever the Songs were amazing and Ryan Murphy and Co did it just because they have something in their mind...and Trust me i cried so hard in this episode but the New promo gives us Hope brittana is Endgame and everyone Knows it so its just a matter of Time when they get back 2gether
scruzii89 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ugh! Heartache all over again!
But the promise Brittany madr does slighty make me feel better.
And what I love the most about it is it wasn't a question!:')
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Sooo good! Yet so heartbreaking!
tashworth chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
First Brittana fic I have read. That was really good. Well Done.
ClubParadise1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Vero chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This really helped with all the sad Brittana break up feelings.
Very good work. :)
Willily chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hey! I love it. Thank you very much.
It's really awesome, the way you manage to make this sad, yet kinda happy.
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is how it should have went! Totally loved this.
hamonrye chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I was hoping someone wrote something like this. It did make me feel better! Thanks!
JohnDo chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like that... Thank you.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »