Reviews for Mathom
Amidst Hobbits chapter 7 . 1/24
*sigh* Poor Frodo's not a mathom! Mean Lotho.
Good story! :)
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Bree Palsy? Where'd you come up with that? That's interesting.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Lovely sick-Frodo story. I'll definitely read more if you decide to continue with it. :)

Leia
Firiel chapter 7 . 3/13/2004
Please, put an other chapter soon, I really want to know what would become of Frodo...will he die... :'(:'(:'(
Billabong680 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Wow ! What a wonderful story ! I hope you will continu it
Analyn 100 chapter 7 . 1/29/2004
To Be Continued, you say, when exactly? It's been over a year!
Analyn 100 chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
A cinnamon bun for a nutricious breakfast and... pnuemonia in the summer? Well, I suppose that can believed since the same thing happened to me only a few months ago. But really, experiences like that aren't exactly...ordinary.
Kaewi chapter 7 . 10/30/2003
OOps, i just realized I reviewed the wrong chapter. I meant to put it here... not chp2!
Kaewi chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Ah! Another unfinished one! And right when I get addicted too. Are you abandoning your stories? Please update them, I'm hooked!
Plane to Vegas chapter 7 . 5/12/2003
Very cool story! I absolutly love it! Please update soon!
Krista2 chapter 7 . 3/28/2003
A cute story youve got going there. Please update soon.
Piplover chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
great cant wait for the next one...cant ever imagne Frodo in a crutch...poor ickle thing...have u read my story yet!
piplover chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
yayyayay..oh 're leaving me in . stories .well keep
Lotho's Cute Villainess Minion chapter 7 . 1/14/2003
This is brilliant. I love it, and you have to continue as soon as you can. And no, I'm not one of those annoying reviewers who says that and then never reads it again. _

Anything you could improve upon... well... nothing that immediately comes to mind, although I think that it would make for an interesting story if Lobelia came to rant at Bilbo again, and/or Lotho came down with Bree palsy...

-LCVM
piplover chapter 7 . 12/14/2002
poor ickle frodo...when is pip cuming into the story... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that dieses sound really bad... i just wanna hug him better...plz update i wanna find out wot happens!