Reviews for Hidden Dragon, Crouching Tiger
Almost didn't read this because I generally do not care for stories that are OC-centric. Glad I gave it a try. I mostly enjoyed the Neal/Peter exchanges out of everything, especially Neal's insecurity and Peter's reassurances at the end. Thanks!-DB
Percabeth Forevear chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Ummm... I'm pretty sure Sterling Bosh is one person, I can be wrong... Great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
wonderful!great job.
MC70 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Fun! I love research...and your story. Just discovered your writing and am thoroughly enjoying myself. Can't wait to read more. Also, just read the first chapter for your latest piece Crosshairs and am super excited to see where it goes!
caseylf123 chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
This was a fantastic story. I loved how you developed the interpersonal relationships between Ender, Neal, Peter and El. I especially loved the banter between Peter and Neal over Neal's insecurities over his status in the family being usurped. I truly hope you do write a story about Neal's past. I look forward to any future stories involving this new "family". You have a great sense of humor which makes your stories a delight to read. Great job.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Didn't expected myself to get so close to this amazing story. It's been great read with so much depth and intrigue. And in the end socks-shaking humor.
Excellent work.
yellowsunglasses chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Sad to have this story finish. I wait eagerly for the next story you write. Hope you have a great day.
Fab 50's chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Have enjoyed this story from get go looking forward to more from you.
SimplyOut chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
*two thumbs up*
Gorgeous story! I can't wait for your next masterpiece ;)
Sholio chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
Awww! I really liked Ender finally latching onto Peter as a source of safety and security, after needing some time to warm up to him. I was not expecting a major shake-up to the status quo on the show, so the Burkes adopting Ender was a surprise, but it's a nice ending for all of them! Poor Peter and Elizabeth - they have gotten themselves a real handful of trouble, especially with uncles Neal and Mozzie to "help out". I would love to see more stories, long or short, in this universe.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
I love this story and I am looking forward to epilogue and any other stories about Ender, the Burkes and Neal.
pechika chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
Kuddos on writing a fantastic story. Loved the way u ended the story. Looking fwd to the next stoy.
peppe1951 chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter...I wonder if he will be Timothy Burke or Ender Burke.

It would be nice if Peter gives Neal another Leopard to replace the one that was destroyed when Neal was young to assure him that he is loved as well
peppe1951 chapter 16 . 11/13/2012