Reviews for The Felt, The Block, The Pins, The Scissors, The Hands
This was so good, I wish in the show we had more insight into the character because you wrote him so well, his fractured thought pattern was perfect, sad an hilarious ! Wish there was more!
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
they're all mad.
you'd make a hell of a pirate chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I love this I love this I LOVE this agh I don't even know what to say... This is so wonderful, thank you for this glorious piece of work 3
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Cool. I like how this is from Jefferson's wacky POV.
AngelofPrey chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh, this is so lovely. The way you wrote Jefferson was pitch perfect, and I loved all the little quirky anecdotes you added for Jefferson's thought patterns, and the little details about his behavior that you included. It felt very true to Sebastian Stan's performance

This is exactly how I wish season 2 had gone. Well done!
IWouldntWannaBeAnyBodyElse chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Absolutely hilarious! You should do some more but with no slash. Just bloody funny Jefferson!
Apathink chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
this is absolutely absolutely absolutely wonderful.

you've given him a really lovely brain. also, emma.
TallyKayda chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ok I think you did a great portrayal of Jefferson's madness. There a lotof different ways I have seen it done. Some leaning toward the more violent versions of Jefferson, some more pathetic versions of him, some just random not really madness. But yours was a bit of an all around mix. He really was mad. Lol. But you made it kind of sexy. Loved the slightly dominant, flirty Emma.
AlwaysWinning chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
lovely, being in the mind of the hatter was fun
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was so funny and delightfully mad. I've noticed in stories that people seem to write Jefferson as someone sane, but he's crazy! That's why I liked this story. Plus, I just like your "voice", if that's the right word. The way you write, if you will.
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Excellent crack. I was won over at "sentient dimple." Great job. :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is really great! I really love your Jefferson and his thought is unbalance but amusing, deep and brilliant. Love the advice he give Emma. Emma and Jefferson are my fav, they are pretty IC, I hope show Jefferson is like your Jefferson, but I think they move to quickly from hate to love. I mean one second she hate him and then...still really great though...
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really love the way you write :) i read one of your stories before and once i started reading this one i knew it would be good lol. Thanks!
LoveLyss chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love this fic, it's cool to see one from Jefferson's point of view like this. Great job!
Amanda Carroll chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
They are such a wonderful pairing, full of promises and adventures. I absolutely agree that Jefferson should be the one saving Emma and Snow in the show. This was perfect (I think I'm using this word a lot).