Reviews for Battle For Beacon Hills
kalbus2002 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
I know youve probably been asked this but are you gonna do a squeal to this story? I love this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Well I enjoyed it. Its one of those stories ill read and be passive about but will come back to read again in time. I know this seems like a bad reveiw but its not. I do have some other fics and books like that. Its one of those stories you can just sit and read when you have a few hours of peace. Enjoyable and familiar.
Chibiko chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
I had to leave a review after reading your story :). It was really interesting ( I couldn't stop reading until the end... It'll be hard waking up early tomorrow..). I loved the fact that you made the Hale pack bigger and bigger chapter after chapter, it was cool and I had never read a fiction in which the author had this idea so it was kind of refreshing. Well, I just wanted to say thanks for this story, I loved it, bravo :).
Oh and happy new year .
(I hope I was clear, I'm not english)
And now, I think I'm going to read the other stories you're writing .
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Epic
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Looking at a few of the chapters. Not really a Teen Wolf fan, but it's okay.
savoir-faire chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
WHY DID CORA HAVE TO COME BACK TO LIFE! UGH HATE YOU RN jk luv ur story bro
MCMXCV chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
OH MY GOD, JOSEPH YOU OUT DONE YOURSELF, THIS WAS SOOOO GOOOD! Can't wait for what's next ;) lol
I'mtheAlphahearmeRoar chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
This was intense, man. Loved it. Fight scenes are your specialty XD
evilanimegenious chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
yay for new chapter, yay for kali getting owned and damnit all cora and derek got hurt D:

nice new chapter. really enjoyed reading it. really glad i watched that vid and hunted through the comments when i saw someone mention this fic.
MCMXCV chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
Wooooo, bloody galore, Derek's pack got it on lock, shredding these niggas haha, It was short, but really good, I can't wait for the next update _ and thanks for the shoutout boo!
MCMXCV chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
OOOOOOOOO, You never seem to fail in a chapter, Yay Stiles and Derek are so cute together & Thanks for the shoutout boo!
MCMXCV chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
Ouuuuu, I can't wait for Deucalion, i love his character lol
MCMXCV chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Damn, Derek finally showed Stiles his true feelings awwwww, I love this :')
MCMXCV chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Awww, Derek has Stiles' mother's blessing, that was the icing on the cake :o Now they need to get married and have live the rest of their lives together very happy _
MCMXCV chapter 15 . 12/7/2013