Reviews for Libernobis
thaifighter30 chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
A lovely story. So sad what the changlings did to the Vorta. I've always felt that Weyoun would take revenge if he new the truth about his people. : )
HowlynMad chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Never piss off a clone. lol
HowlynMad chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
If anyone can do it, it will be Julian.
HowlynMad chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
A dark orb, hmm. No clue lol.
HowlynMad chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Ohhhh, it's a Vorta revolution! I could see Weyoun doing something like that.
HowlynMad chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Hmmm , Weyoun is up to something beyond his master's whim...
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I always like to find a good Weyoun story. And this is a good Weyoun story!
Noneworking chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
You really have a plot going here don't you. You are layering this like a proper painting. Well done, and I am gagging for more already!
Noneworking chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
A man driven is a desperate man indeed. I've always thought if Weyoun was allowed to, he'd do anything to help his species. Great work in this chapter!
Noneworking chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Excellent characterization here, and I love Kira's introspect into Weyoun..the "creepy and unpleasant part" made me lol a bit. you have great story telling skills!
Noneworking chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Vorak just needs to kiss her and get it over with. As one of the resident Vulcan-philes I can tell he wants too :D

I'm excited to see this chapter and when the rest of the updates hit my inbox I was like O_O Happy Halloween to me!
Noneworking chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Well done in all the chapters! Compelling story from start to finish so far! I'm anxious to read more!
Noneworking chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Ok I am intrigued! Hope you post more here! Cheers and jolly good beginning!
Aurora West chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is an intriguing start! I'd personally love to see more of this; you've definitely got me interested. Are you posting this at Ad Astra as well?