Reviews for Speed Date
Great story
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
This is so cute haha
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I have re-read this story 4 times now over the past year or so. It's so refreshing to read such a well written Katniss & Peeta story. You're descriptive words and realistic take on their relationship makes this story so spectacular. this is my favorite story 100%. I would love it if you maybe did a one shot of their lives further in the future or a sequel!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
What a beautiful fic!
Chalayne chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Great AU story with out of character attributes! Enjoyed reading.
professional9100 chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Omg I LOVED this! I'm so blown away at your take on Peeta's mom and Neil, I especially liked your character Neil- he's my favorite. It was truly amazing to see Peeta's character from the beginning transition into this amazing, confident and all-around great guy. I have to give you props for that because you earned it. Thank you for sharing/creating this story :)
tlyxor1 chapter 17 . 3/4/2015
Enjoyed very much. -t.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
so i just finished reading your story and absolutely loved it. I am now suffering from perma grin j/k. The ending was hilarious!
Starkey806 chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
Loved this story from start to finish defo my fav ever fanficion story :)
Bernie page chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Was very good story well done enjoyed it a lot thanks again bxx
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Ever. I reread it all the time! It's so good- characters are well developed & unique! Please write a sequel or maybe a one shot that gives a brief outtake on katniss&peeta along with neil&gale!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
This is literally my all time fave story! I have re-read it a few times! Amazing! Please write a sequel!
emma94 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I know how Katniss feels. My boyfriend is like that different and far bolder when he is texting me - I both love and hate it.

Love the story so far. Gay Gale is a new one for me - not sure if I like it when I think of his character but I will reserve judgement for after I Finnish the story
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
I'm late reading this story, but it was so good. Probably one of the best I've read. It was so emotional and real, not just looking for excuses to have the characters have sex over and over. Such a beautiful and thoughtful, well-written story. I cried and I belly laughed. Just amazing.