Reviews for Speed Date
baldcoder chapter 17 . 9/25
Good story. Thanks for writing.
anitatjackson73.aj chapter 17 . 1/2
Wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Great story
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
This is so cute haha
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I have re-read this story 4 times now over the past year or so. It's so refreshing to read such a well written Katniss & Peeta story. You're descriptive words and realistic take on their relationship makes this story so spectacular. this is my favorite story 100%. I would love it if you maybe did a one shot of their lives further in the future or a sequel!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
What a beautiful fic!
Chalayne chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Great AU story with out of character attributes! Enjoyed reading.
professional9100 chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Omg I LOVED this! I'm so blown away at your take on Peeta's mom and Neil, I especially liked your character Neil- he's my favorite. It was truly amazing to see Peeta's character from the beginning transition into this amazing, confident and all-around great guy. I have to give you props for that because you earned it. Thank you for sharing/creating this story :)
tlyxor-1 chapter 17 . 3/4/2015
Enjoyed very much. -t.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
so i just finished reading your story and absolutely loved it. I am now suffering from perma grin j/k. The ending was hilarious!
Starkey806 chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
Loved this story from start to finish defo my fav ever fanficion story :)
Bernie page chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Was very good story well done enjoyed it a lot thanks again bxx
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Ever. I reread it all the time! It's so good- characters are well developed & unique! Please write a sequel or maybe a one shot that gives a brief outtake on katniss&peeta along with neil&gale!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
This is literally my all time fave story! I have re-read it a few times! Amazing! Please write a sequel!
emma94 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I know how Katniss feels. My boyfriend is like that different and far bolder when he is texting me - I both love and hate it.

Love the story so far. Gay Gale is a new one for me - not sure if I like it when I think of his character but I will reserve judgement for after I Finnish the story