Reviews for Speed Date
kelmikmag chapter 17 . 4/14
great job!
Aundielen chapter 17 . 2/23
That was such a great read! You did a wonderful job with the character development here. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
Aundielen chapter 16 . 2/23
So true what Gale said, it's definitely better to get married after you know you can get through something really tough, like what Katniss and Peeta did
Aundielen chapter 10 . 2/23
glad that Peeta took Gale's advice and went for it!
Aundielen chapter 8 . 2/23
Very much enjoying all the internal conflict in this story, keep up the awesome work!
Aundielen chapter 6 . 2/22
yay Peeta and Katniss finally talked through their issues!
Aundielen chapter 4 . 2/22
Kinda douche of Gale and Neil to embarrass Peeta like that, but I hope this all leads to some frank discussion between Peeta and Katniss
Aundielen chapter 2 . 2/22
Enjoying this story so far! )
superserenella chapter 17 . 2/17
You are an amaizing writer! I loved this story so bad! Your Peeta his sooooooo hot and sweet at the same time and in this story Gale is an incredibile character! He' s so funny! You made me cry with Katniss' speech at Gale's marriage. I still hope one day you'll tell US new stories about them! Can't get over them!
Peetarocks chapter 17 . 1/31
OMG! This might just be the best fanfiction I've ever read! It was soooo good! Great job! :)
RainbowHoboMustache chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
I literally cried when I finished. I didn't want this story to end. Your a great writer!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I rarely- if ever- say this about a fic but this was absolute perfection. Your level of commitment to this story and the characters was obvious to me in the way that this whole thing was alive to me by the end by the details you revealed to plot development to the excellent execution of dialogue. I loved this and have frankly read it multiple times. I do have one request that you write a sequel or maybe just a one-shot of katniss and peeta having a baby and gale and Neil raising their kid. That'd be super cool.
Jade R. Manning chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Loved It!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
I loved it! Loved how you made Peeta more like the guy he was in Mockingjay!
xsachi chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
I won't deny that the summary of this story threw me off a bit. It took about a week till I decided to finally read it after I realized I am following you on tumblr! Small Everlark world by the way haha. But I am really glad I gave this story a chance! It was really great to read and it was not like a fairy-tale type of reading. Peeta and Katniss both had their ups and downs and I like the angst you gave them in a chapter or two. I would have commented on every chapter but I just kept pressing next chapter. Thanks for writing such a story and I cannot wait for the sequel that you mentioned on tumblr!