Reviews for tell sad stories of the death of kings
Musafreen chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh wow, this is gorgeous.
I love how you've characterized Morgana here. Arthur and Uther and- messed up families just so much love.
Especially Morgana. She was /excellent/.
/au is headcanoned
/faves
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
this is absolutely beautiful writing, and i like the overall character depictions that you've created along with the modernization of the death of uther and arthur, and how it's going to affect everybody. au morgana in here was a very nice character, and overall, i absolutely loved this piece, :)

x clara
bloodbuzz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh, wow. This is amazing.

Sorry this isn't a better review. x
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I like this modern setting, it's well-done and I enjoyed it. Great job.
underlings chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
ohmy, morgana's progression from what she was a child to being the CEO was /stunning/. it mirrors the show (but is really so much better). great work!
red-v0dka chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i loved this. so cold morgana, so cold. perfect.
Aiedail Choupette chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
OMG. I mean … I'm not really into AU, but THIS. It's very different from what I've ever read. It's amazing *.*
aesthetic promises chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
ohmygoodness, this is just perfect. i'm now imagining merlin as a corporate drama, thanks to this fic. i really love how uther is portrayed in this story. and morgana. UGH. you've written her so well - how she's spent her entire life in arthur's shadow, how she knows she can succeed where he will fail. i love the dynamic between the two of them, especially how their relationship slowly begins to fall apart towards the end. i also really liked how the ending tied back to the beginning.

basically, this was fantastic. one of the best au fics i have ever read and i really enjoyed it. PLEASE keep on writing. you have an almost otherworldly way with words. so basically, continue to write! :) and not just fanfiction; you write better than half the published authors out there today!
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So glad you posted this on as well! (I previously left you a review in your tumblr askbox) This makes it much easier to save a link to :)
emerald sorceress chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was very, very good. You have this wonderful way of converying so much with so few words and the crispness of your sentences really suited the style and flow of the story. It was dark and delicious and that last line was brutally perfect. I loved the Morgana you portrayed here and her dynamic with both Arthur and Uther and the sheer coldness of it all, like some brilliantly flawed, cynical diamond.

I do hope you write more Arthur and Morgana fics in the future, but if you don't this will certainly remain one of the best.
Estele chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow. Just- Wow.
I can't even express how good this is. It's just- I don't-
It keeps me speechless. Your lines are like punches to the gut, the way they cut in. It's so Morgana and Arthur, and I love the way you've brought it to the 21st century, to a field where the rules of the game are different.
I love this.

Thank you for the story.