Reviews for Servants of the Black God
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
I am so glad that you have kept adding to this story line. I so enjoy your writing.
Cheers
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
I just l
Guest chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
Story is awesome. So glad to have plot that advances and keeps a reader wanting more as book 5 was such a let down.
Shiary chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
amazing story and lovely ending! I adored it!
emmalilly21 chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
Oooooh! Is there another chapter?! I want another chapter!
Jully Reed chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
I loved your story! Even if the ending seemed a bit rushed. But then again, Mirror Sight comes out this month! )
Harm Marie chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
Liked this.
Mystic 777 chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
Congrats on finishing the story! I must admit that I'm going to have a hard time reading and not looking for hints of Fastion/Karigan. XD Thanks for pushing through to the end!
Aereal chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
Go karigan! Bargaining with the gods... I like it :) thanks so much for completing this awesome fic
canisleepnow chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
Well done, excellent story!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story, so well written. True enjoyment to read.
Cheers!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
Awesome! You definitely have talent!
BrightAngelofDarkness chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
Aw I don't want this story to end but looking forward to the next chapter! Great work Mellyrian :)
Mystic 777 chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
Woo! Nice ending there (the reunion, not the part about poor Captain Mapstone). Ugh if it is what I fear it is, I hope that revival thing doesn't succeed. Heh, I just recalled you're finishing this just in time for book five to come out. Nicely done.
Mystic 777 chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
I'm glad that Timas came through and Karigan managed to reach the city. Ugh, I imagine the stress of this situation is going to induce labor in the queen. Great update!