Reviews for Servants of the Black God
Jesspanda chapter 25 . 4/11
Wow, what a great fic you have here! I decided to fill my life with some Green Rider fanfics while I wait the month or so for the next book to come out and I'm glad I ended up here!
I really can't wait to see what happens... this fic kind of has me hoping for a Karigan/Fastion ship in the books! Ha! Keep up the great work!
Aereal chapter 25 . 4/6
A welcome diversion while we wait impatiently for MS!
NaomiMiller chapter 25 . 4/3
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder, is Fastion going to go after Karigan and be her rescuer? Although this is Karigan and he's more likely to ride in on her making a getaway. ;) This story has really developed a lot and the plot keeps me guessing at ever chapter. It just gets better and the only thing I can say is that you need to update soon.
Harm Marie chapter 25 . 4/3
Liked this.
Melime14 chapter 25 . 4/2
Aghh...i wanna know what happens next! :) update quickly!
Mystic 777 chapter 25 . 4/2
Plots within plots. At first I didn't catch the maidservant giving Karigan clothes so I was horrified for the poor girl and relieved when I went back. While it is nice to know the poisoned men weren't killed outright, it is likely to be difficult to hydrate themselves when their water source is tainted. Or has it since run downstream? D'Ivary's conversation with Karigan was chilling but in an awesome way. Well done. Thanks for the update!
Shiary chapter 25 . 4/2
a very good chapter. I liked it very much and thank you for the explanation concerning the poison
canisleepnow chapter 25 . 4/2
Time for the weapons to go hunting traitors! Great chapter. Please write more soon!
Another cliffhanger! Please update soon! Awesome!
canisleepnow chapter 24 . 3/26
So wondering if Timas is going to grow a pair and do something noble or start acting the ass like his father? Good chapter looking forward to more!
canisleepnow chapter 22 . 3/26
Enjoyed this. Please don't blow up Fastion. Karigan's been through enough!
TreeRowan chapter 24 . 2/27
AAAh! I just found the fanfic page. Loving your Servants of the Black God! Got to the end of this chapter and i want more. why did you stop?
emmalilly21 chapter 24 . 2/20
dun Dun DUN! Karigan ya canny ole fool! Either save yourself or be prepared for Fastion!
Harm Marie chapter 24 . 2/11
Liked this.
Mystic 777 chapter 24 . 2/11
Ah, careful choice of words there Karigan... Well done. Her crack about Westrion's wings was a nice touch. Just a note, there are a few typos... thown instead of throne, steal when you meant steel, and an instance of corporeal instead of corporal.

I can't say I'm sad the general was killed, but I also can't help but wonder at your focus on the poor state of this army's armor. (scratches head in thought) Anyway, awesome chapter, thanks for the update.