Reviews for Cheating Echizen
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Update!

Although, the plot is messy and hard to follow... Oh well!
SakurianaHime chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Update the next chapter already
michelle88222 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
UPDATE NE! :) It's getting really interesting
asuna11 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
when are you going to post the next chapter ? its soooo...how can i describe it? nakakabitin!
Shankie chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Umm... I just want to give an advice. You shouldn't boldface or italicize what the characters say... well, it would be a really helpful advice if you plan on becoming a writer. For example: "Ahn Where do you think your going?"- It's better if you don't boldface or italicize it since usually, fanfiction writers italicize what characters say when they're thinking. For boldface, other fanfiction writers use it when emphasizing a statement or when someone says it in a deadly tone.

Other than that, your chapters are a bit short as well, sometimes people don't have the energy to review when it's too short. You have a few ungrammatical sentences but that's fine, just work on it. You should also try and detail everything out since it's more enjoyable for readers if it's like that.

The rest, I give you kudos for that. ;)
Clover2000 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
OMG, it is a shocker.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Quite an emotional Echizen we have here!
Clover2000 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
OMG! Amazing chapter, I still can't believe it.
winniethepooh1010 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
It's a mice story that's quick and interesting! :)
yukina-chan15 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Thank god that you've updated!
I really likd the chapter 3.
But I feel a little sad.
Because they've broke-up.
But why atobe keigo want to break them up?
Please update soon!
And keep up the good work.
Mika Zaraki 141 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
So cool! I bet Atobe wants Sakuno all to himself!
Plz Update
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Drama! I like it continue!
Ryosaku90 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Why did Sakuno have to break up with Ryoma after misunderstanding. She could've asked him for an explaination! Anyway, Please update soon
Clover2000 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
You need to make the story longer. Not to offend you but I could make the story longer and the chapters longer. PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
AW no drama! Oh well good chapter! Happy Halloween!