Reviews for Time's Lost
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aw, that was tragic. :( Cho never got to say "I love you" to him. (The feels adlfkjdakirq-)

Cho's thoughts were the only place where there were errors.

[Should she really tell him this? and if so, why now?]

These are two different sentences. And should be capitalized.

[Quit stalling and tell him?]

You should have an exclamation point instead of a question mark.

Other than those two small mistakes, this was a fun and sad read. :) Good job and good luck in my competition!
Zinnalee chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
O.O I Love thiisssss! It's gonna make me cry but I still love itttttt! 3 Awesome job.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is really sad :( Poor Cho. I do like Cho, you know. I always did. I've never understood all the hate for her...

But anyway, I thought you did a great job with this. I liked her nervousness, then her despair, pain, in the last part. It was so real and heartbreaking.

I saw a few typos in there, but I think they were just typos. Over all, spelling and grammar was great.

Wonderful job!
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
AN's as chapters are against ff rules. Sweet enough, keep writing
the lola chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I do quite like this pairing, and I like the depressive side as well as the lighter side, so it was nice for you to include both. The incorporation of songs is something I don't particularly like in stories, but it worked because of the ending. I liked this whole idea of needing to tell him, and never being able to. How sad! Lovely story.
owluvr chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aw, this was so sad. I really felt Cho's emotions, you know? JKR has her portrayed as basically an emotional wreck, and I think that it is portrayed here, her crying until she has no more tears left. It was really sad how she never got to tell him that she loved him, it's just plain depressing. Anyway, overall I really enjoyed this story! Good luck in the competition!