Reviews for Too Beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Love it! Please continue it A
Infinite Skye chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
My god, this is absolutely glorious. You've captured the feelings so well despite this being only hundreds of words long. I love this! Fav and follow! XD
Skye Evenstar chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was... beautifully heartbreaking. It was quite short, but I was satisfied with the way it ended. Perfect. Honestly, I think it would've taken the wonderful poignancy out if you dragged it on.

Obviously, Kise was blinded by the love he felt so strongly and so unconditionally for Aomine that he didn't mind at all how much the other is hurting him, both physically and emotionally. To think that he's willing to endure all the pain and suffering in the hopes that Aomine would one day come to return his love is simply... Oh, my heart. And it doesn't help at all that I adore Kise the most, out of all KuroBasu characters. T_T

You've done a superb job, dahhling. I hope to see more from you. Preferably AoKise. ;) Plus, excellent grammar, by the way. It wasn't completely perfect, but I love how you were able to deliver the story without having to use any dialogue. That is something I can appreciate since I'm a huge admirer of Gabriel Garcia Marquez. :)

Xoxo, Skye
Airis Hanamori chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Uwaaahh
poor kisecchi!
Akashi-sensei, let me borrow your scissor collections! #aiming the scissors to Ahomine and Author
Aomine chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
It seems that there aren't many AoKise shippers here which is something that I don't understand since their relationship is just interesting, you know? You have the follower and the followed- that alone just screams a good story. And that you've written. I really enjoyed this story, even if it was only just a couple hundred words. The emotion is there, and given the circumstances in the actual manga/anime, you can really see how this could fit in, if ever it were to be canon. I feel sorry for Kise, and yes the abuse is stepping over a line, since it's basically a crime worth convicting for but the devotion, the love Kise feels for "that boy" (which is obviously Aomine) is actually quite beautiful... Too beautiful, if one must say. I love this. I really do and I hope more people read and appreciate this cuz seriously, my feels are all over the place. AoKise needs more love, they really do.