Reviews for Piece of Mind
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
aww, that's so sweet! Jecht is so cool
Elendraug chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I think I already rambled at you on one of your other fics, but unf. This is wonderful. In-character, tragic, poignant, heartfelt, hot, everything. Excellent.

Thank you so much.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Pretty... I like it, very much!
Karst chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
ah damn...that was awsome! the writing...the vocabulary...the feeling i got while reading this...man so much emotion! this was awsome! i love it! you write so beautifully!
Deprived of a soul chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
aw...thats sweet, good job!
Eoko chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Very very good. I have been reading fics since 3 AM and it is now 11:15 AM your fic had my attention the entire time. I clap for you (because I'm to tired to know how to spell the word that means the same but starts with ap. hehehe)
Regann chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
That was beautiful in its dreaminess. The theme of the glass and the colors were used to perfection to explore the dynamics of the Jecht/Tidus relationship and how that related to Auron's perception of both. A wonderful story, more angst and depth than smut, if you ask me. And I think you've seen Jecht's colors perfectly.
Sailor Miniji chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Wow...that was beautiful _ I absolutely loved all of the symbolism with the glass
shit girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT IT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. FROM YOUR LOYAL FAN / HORNY BABE
Telomerase chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
DAMN. That has to be one of the best pieces of literature I've read. Your technique is better than most professionals, and it's done so tastefully, so *artfully*...how jealous I am.
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Man...that was great! The BEST FFX yaoi fic I have read - and I've read quite a few! What can I say? THANK YOU! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Wow, I like the glass idea...the whole fic was really poetic, I like Especially the last line...it closed the fic up well, I think.
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
No, wait! i know, I reviewed already but I have to do it again. This fic is just so damn beautiful! I read it two times already and I don't think I won't do it again. You're a great writer! (Sorry, I just had to say that...)
SpaceCowgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Excellent! This is very well written, I enjoyed it immensely. I hope to read more of your work soon, it's really good!

Please check your inbox, I sent you an e-mail. ;-)

Cheers,

SpaceCowgirl (webmistress of

fanfiction archive for Final Fantasy romances)
Kia chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Beautyful fic. More, please!