Reviews for Crash World
jajonaslover7511 chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
I love your stories so much! I just read this for the past 2 days and it was completely amazing!
tlyxor1 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
Enjoyed
NileyQUEEN chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
awwww i love this ending and whole story really
rosakila chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Awwe I just read all of 25 chapters! I love how Miley and joe adopted Loraine, and bought a house closer to the boys, so sweet cute and caring of them to do. It sucks Miley and her dad agents the same but he has to understand Miley loves joe! My favorite part was of course when joe asked Miley to marry him, but throughout the whole chapters I had a lot of favorite parts. Love this story! Like all the rest I've read from you :)
Thegirlwhowalkedhomebackwards chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I've lost all respect for Joe... :\
Thegirlwhowalkedhomebackwards chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Okay I like the plotline and all but I'm gonna be honest you're making Joe a sick perverted bastard Miley deserves WAY better than that! Other than that I like the story and I'm all for supernatural or magic fantasy :D
makejoemine chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Of course my fav part was when Joe proposed to Miley but I also loved the "Only Miley can call me that." He whined like a 4-year-old. Great, I'm gonna have a literal four-year-old and Joe the four-year-old." part...
Guest chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Oh my goodness! That was amazing!
xomiileyxx chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
I love it and I hope Miley and joe and keep Lorraine.
Jocelynlove13 chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
1. well i hope its awesomely amazing, cause it is the final, after all. :) but I'm sure you will make it rock! you always do!
2. its okay. I'm sure we can wait a little bit til your problems fix itself. just know that i (including a lot of other people) will always be here when you get back with the next chapter! :)
3. i don't really know. to be honest, this is like the best story i have ever read in my entire life. :) and i cant really pick a certain part. sorry that i am no use to this question.
4. that Robby or Billy or whatever his name is keeps trying to control Miley's life. and he keeps saying that she is a baby herself and she cant take responsibility of that. but he doesn't understand anything. n i hope he shuts up before he gets himself killed. cause we all know that Joe is like 5 seconds from brutally murdering him. lol.
anyways, love it soooo much! cant wait for the next one! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
I love this! I want them to adopt Lorraine and move in together! It would be the most perfect thing ever! I love how Joe isn't afraid to stand up to Miley's dad especially when he doesn't listen to what Miley's saying. I can't wait for the next one! It's a shame it's going to be the last.
Alecks454 chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
OK so i agree Adoption is a little bit crazy. And Joe has no right to talk to the dad that way. I think Miley is a little crazy now same for Joe...
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
I just started reading this and it's amazing! I finished and I'm waiting for the next 2 chapters! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
it was fantastic! her and joe should just adopt her! :) update soon please!