Reviews for By Candlelight
Chiafun chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh this is so sad :(
Poor Jane, but she stays with loki for good because loki hear her opinion. Remind me of padme and vader anyway.
Im still curious bout how can jane fall in love with him?
AvengersLoki chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
T-Too many f-feels *sobs* When I read that Steve had died I lost it and started crying :' ( This was beautifully written and I loved reading it. *half smiles while half crying*
OfTheOcean chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Woah. That is just... wow.
So powerfully written and so, so, sad. The deaths of the Avengers... I really felt them. This is just... I love it and I hate it. It's the saddest Lokane fic I've ever read. And yet so good.
How could you do that, Loki? Your brother, his friends; why, Loki, why?
amr56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
That was interesting and so sad, especially her ritual. Thanks!
dristi5683 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I absolutely loved this. It was very emotional and kept me riveted. You're such a great writer!
mecaka chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
:'(
Eos Blaze 0402 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
its amazing,
angsty but in a good way,
you don't let off Loki easily but still you show the guilt Jane has,
a wonderful piece, seriously amazing.
Caleigho chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
chilling, but brilliant
a fairy's heart chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I'm glad to know you had written a story from Jane's point of view:)
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I really love this so much! It wasn't what I expected, though I'm not sure what I expected - but I really enjoyed it and am thrilled to find out there's a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was so sad and lovely, and raised many interesting questions about love.
DeadGone chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Very moving and beautifully written. It was bittersweet. The ending was heartwrenching. I loved it. Very very touching oneshot. Jane's love for Loki seemed natural. Thank you for writing such a brilliant fic.
jeadamized chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Why did I put off reading this? Huh? Why? This is beautiful, now I will read its companion piece. Thank you for writing your version of Loki winning the war.
Maia2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow this was powerfully sad. A good insight of how our feelings and emotions can twist around each other, contradict themselves.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Very powerful. You managed to tell more of a rich and complete story here than many people can with a multi chapter fic. Bravo.