Reviews for Poisonous Snakes
catscats1223 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
*Clapping in distance.* I'm actually quite surprised you know this! Most people are totally ignorant of this fact, if I could hug you, I would! And give you a cookie, Internet cookie?
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
How is it that this is my country, and yet I still didn't know that? I've got to be more careful with my language. On the other hand, now I can tell my overseas friends that my country has no poisonous snakes!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
THIS. IS. PERFECTION. I think that this is friggin' hysterical! Great job!
AnneMary chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Ha! My sister and I were trying to explain to our Pommy father the other day that there are no poisonous snakes in Australia - he didn't believe us. It's true, though! We have something like nine of the ten most venomous snakes in the world, which can kill you in anywhere from half an hour, but we have no poisonous ones. One really must be more concerned about the drop bears... (Which really begs the question as to why he moved here in the first place).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I loved this XD especially since I'm an Australian and few people have yet to recognise their mistake of calling our snakes poisonous
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This. Is. Brilliant! God I live this XD
SamishiiKaku chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
*spits out British tea* Australia win! Ha!
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This is hilarious. I really wonder who ate a garter snake and discovered it was poisonous.
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
England, you just got schooled! This is awesome.
A Field of Starlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
PFFT! Ah, misuse of the English language... England taught Australia so well... *sniff*
XD
Although... I WOULD like to know why have people been testing the toxicity of snake meat...? O.o
But yes. Very educational. Thank you ever so much! :)
Akiko39 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hah! Lol I'm an aussie and that is totally true. Come to Australia! We have no poisonous snakes!
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
XD Australia good job tripping up Iggy the amusing failure. *thumbs up*
Yay chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'm glad someone figured that out. Come visit us in Australia cause there are no poisonous snakes!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
For a matter of fact, Australia has the MOST venomous snakes from what I heard
Number One Fan of Journey chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Lovely little oneshot. Made me laugh.