Reviews for Heelys
Kei-Survivor chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I am crying. Oh my God!
I love Alex, and I adore his and Arizona's relationship so this was beautiful!
I would LOVE a follow up where perhaps Arizona see's him in the halls with them or something? I don't know...
As a one shot this was absolutely beautiful! Especially the "This is for Robbins. For him.-" part, so touching. Honestly I can see Alex being so mad trying to learn them but then he does and yes, or the first person who talked about him and the heelys and he is like standing up for why he does it, who he does it for.
You reduced me to tears and honestly this was a beautiful fic. Thank you.
- Kei
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Love this, so sweet.
Richasa chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was really touching. You channeled Karev's personality spot on!
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Loved this! What an awesome way to honor AZ! Perhaps if she ever speaks to him again she will tell him so!
Flavio S chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is awesome.
I really hated Arizona in 9x02, what she said to Alex was horrible. I hope she get herself together soon. But this story is a great show of Alex and Arizona and the bond they formed. A great way to show how much she changed him. Great job.
AmyHale chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was really really sad but good. It made me cry. I will miss Arizona, and I hope she'll forgive Alex and Callie. And I hope Alex will forgive himself, because the last thing they need is hate
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Yes! I love it.
Alanabloom chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow, right in the feelings. Great job, short and sweet, and I love the thought of Alex getting the heelys and learning to use them. I think you nailed Alex's POV, and what Arizona means to him and just...again with the feelings. I love those two, can't wait to see their journey to kind of repair the relationship as the season keeps going.

Thanks for writing this.
EmmaQ chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was so good and so heartfelt! Love it!
in0active1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is brilliant! I love the whole idea of Alex doing that for Arizona:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
love it! Love it so so so much!
Nita chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Okay, absolutely LOVE this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw, poor Karev but nice to see him honoring her like that. And glad I'm not the only one who remembers the solo being an amputation. While I totally think it would be possible to get a prosthetic that could heeley (it helps the two of them are not exactly poor so they could get something a little custom-made), it's also possible we sadly may never see them on her again. But boy would I pay big bucks to see Karev in a pair!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw, I loved this! Love that Alex decided to wear Heelys to honor her. That was cute. And I feel so bad for him. No wonder he has survivor's guilt.

Great fic!