Reviews for Heelys
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Love this, so sweet.
Richasa chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was really touching. You channeled Karev's personality spot on!
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Loved this! What an awesome way to honor AZ! Perhaps if she ever speaks to him again she will tell him so!
Flavio S chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is awesome.
I really hated Arizona in 9x02, what she said to Alex was horrible. I hope she get herself together soon. But this story is a great show of Alex and Arizona and the bond they formed. A great way to show how much she changed him. Great job.
AmyHale chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was really really sad but good. It made me cry. I will miss Arizona, and I hope she'll forgive Alex and Callie. And I hope Alex will forgive himself, because the last thing they need is hate
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Yes! I love it.
alanabloom chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow, right in the feelings. Great job, short and sweet, and I love the thought of Alex getting the heelys and learning to use them. I think you nailed Alex's POV, and what Arizona means to him and just...again with the feelings. I love those two, can't wait to see their journey to kind of repair the relationship as the season keeps going.

Thanks for writing this.
EmmaQ chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was so good and so heartfelt! Love it!
KathBell chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is brilliant! I love the whole idea of Alex doing that for Arizona:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
love it! Love it so so so much!
Nita chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Okay, absolutely LOVE this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw, poor Karev but nice to see him honoring her like that. And glad I'm not the only one who remembers the solo being an amputation. While I totally think it would be possible to get a prosthetic that could heeley (it helps the two of them are not exactly poor so they could get something a little custom-made), it's also possible we sadly may never see them on her again. But boy would I pay big bucks to see Karev in a pair!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw, I loved this! Love that Alex decided to wear Heelys to honor her. That was cute. And I feel so bad for him. No wonder he has survivor's guilt.

Great fic!