Reviews for i see you, silence
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Someone make rin and shura have hardcore pleasure together
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Okay, that was GOOD. Like, totally completely Rin-like. The thoughts were random and scattered, like they should be with Rin, and he was so simple, and single-minded, and. It was pretty good, overall.

Keep writing!
coolchessplayer chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Rin give me chest pains too darling... god he's perfect
Raemby chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I think you did a great job! And I agree with the chest pains bit ;n;
I had watched the anime a while ago, but only recently I started reading the manga. So I still don't understand everything entirely either.. xD but what you've written feels natural, you know? :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Those who shine brightest have the farthest to fall. (Honestly, that could apply to either brother, but mostly Rin because he tries so hard not to.)

*snickers* The bickering is right out of the manga pages. Nice.

Yay for character exploration!
Mykous chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
...I was writing my own Ao no Exorcist fiction.

...I give up.

...so... much... envy. You can literally write anything and make it amazing, huh? Geez. You are so infinitely gifted it's just incomprehensible. Hope you're doing well in college, and while I love your Soul Eater fictions I'd really look forward to more Ao no Exorcist ones, too. Thanks for a self-confidence crushing, beautifully written fic.
astrovagant chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
... I feel as though you enjoyed making me tear up that time. -_-
TaMaMe chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I loooooove this story :3
really great! it made me sad, it made me smile and it made me laugh :D
greetings, Tama
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
-sobs- Poor, poor Rin...that kind of thing I'm very sensitive to. Yeesh, I have this urge to hit everyone - for god's sake everyone, it wasn't like he ever WASN'T the Son of Satan. It's just merely out in the open now.

Luckily, Rin is pretty good a bouncing back.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Steel Alice chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
*Squeals in fangirlish delight.* Just when I thought I couldn't adore you more! You write about Rin! Comically adorable RIN!
That was a marvelous first AnE fic! Please do more for this series, I know they'll only get better! :D
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I definitely enjoyed this! I've read several stories examining Rin's thoughts and feelings around the same time period, but you brought something new to it. Rin's swings from hurt to furious and back to hurt are well-handled and just made me want to hug him. I love how you tied his known tendency to bawl over sad stories to his very real personal pain. And then, his resolve to *fix this thing*. Oh, that resolve is why I absolutely love his character. I also loved the handling of Shura and Yukio there at the end as they both encourage Rin in their own ways. But, most of all, everything about the last few scenes was fantastic. A furious just-woken Yukio, Rin's panic in the face of certain doom, and that little ray of hope up on the roof with the candles.
Zais Cora chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Yay! This was great. Very in depth to Rin's feelings. I empathize well with this particular moment in the manga(I haven't watched the anime, and I'm not sure if I want to. My bf has watched the anime, but not read the manga, and from what he's told me, aside from the fact that the anime is finished but the manga isn't, the anime doesn't follow the manga's plotline that well at all. Were in the manga(sorry to spoil it if you haven't read that far) Yukio's eyes seem to be mutating into that of a demon, in the anime, Yukio is a demon like Rin. BS! It angers me to no end...why can't the anime' ever follow the manga properly? I can understand throwing in a few fillers, that's no big deal, but I HATE when they practically change the plot in the anime. Like with Kekkaishi...The only thing they really followed properly(at least as far as I've watched since I stopped awhile ago)was killing off Gen. They messed with everything else and ruined the anime for me...grrrr...) ANYWAYS!

Enough of the crazy-lady-ranting, I just loved this, you did indeed do Rin justice, heck you got Shura and Yukio JUST right as well. You really did a great job, and I'm glad to find that one of my fave fan fiction authors(yes you :P ) has gotten into Ao no Futumashi. It's a great series, and you've done such a great job :D
Toni Boloni chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wonderful job as usual. I follow you on one of my other accounts and its nice to see stories from other manga/anime. Especially in your writing. Detailed and in character as always. You got skill! Keep it up!