Reviews for Fortunes of the Riddermark
GrimmaulDee chapter 22 . 8/11
Lovely story :)
I love that verse! I had to memorize it for a choir once, and now I say to my friends whenever the chance arises!
Aelineth chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow! What beautiful writing!

Often I browse through Eomer stories but often they are not very well written, and I am often left disappointed. But not this time. Your writing is smooth and well written, and you keep to the proper era and Tolkien writing. Too often do I come across stories that are way too modernly written. As an author who is also writing an EomerxOC, I appreciate authors who take their writing on a passionate level, and I can tell you have worked very hard. I thoroughly enjoyed the portrayal of Eomer's character, and I just about squealed at Eothain. He is true in character straight from the book! You have an avid reader here. :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Update immediately, please!
thatonereader chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
This is a phenomenal story I wish you would update more :[
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Please keep writing! I am enjoying your story :)
punky warhammer chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
good chapter! loving your work!
ptl4ever419 chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
So here's some food for thought ;) all these questions left unanswered. But will Réodwyn ask to learn swording
silverswath chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Still a fun story, but since you asked: "They had rode many hours..." should be "They had ridden many hours...".
About the grass in the last section, should be "shone with a vigorous green", not shown.
You can't do real proofreading with just spellcheck, you need to go through the document slowly and carefully. Though maybe you aren't a native English speaker, in which case you are not to blame for this very confusing language.
CGKrows chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
It's CGKrows, but close enough! Reodwyn kicked some ass tag-teaming with the horse!
silverswath chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
This is really a fun read, and an interesting twist on the usual. It does not seem as if you are working with a beta, since there are an awful lot of typos and misuses of near-correct words. And stuff like calling a single person of Rohan a Rohirrim - he would be a Rohir, or a man of the Mark. But, it's still a good story and I had to wrestle myself away from plunging into Chapter 12 and stopping to write this review. I am looking forward to reading more of your story!
debbiepuff chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this story :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
I love your story! It's awesome. Such a cool idea:)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
quaff chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
This is a fabulous story. Thank you for writing it.