Reviews for Decision
Milkandchocolate chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I feel sad about Lazlo. Oh yeah now I remember Commander Glen got sick the first time he had the rune of Punishment. I never thought that Lazlo can suffer the same thing. The only thing I thought about is that he will die. This could have happened to him. The story is great, I love to read other fanfiction you made. The last part is reallly funny.
muppethands chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Finally reviewing! I'm sorry it took me so long. I like this story a lot, the way you portray Lazlo's pain and desperation, and the medicine sounds like...wow. I really don't want to know what's in that. *shudder*

Yes, please publish your other stories! They're great! But...Lino and Tir? How would that work...Unless I completely misenterpreted the idea here.

Ah, la-sera...she is amazing... :D

Keep up the good work!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my, I absolutely love your omakes. They're great stress reliefs, and I didn't expect one here since this story started very depressing. I'm honored to have my name listed, by the way :)

Your English progress is very good. Less awkward wording and mistakes, so I won't comment on this for now. You have a good characterization and Elenor is so much win for me. Poor Lazlo...I grow to love you, 'cause I used to thing you're kind of lame (sorry!) and you have the most annoying sidekick ever (Snowe o.o).

I'm looking forward to read multichapter 'Promise'.
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That's sad, but the is quite funny.
MagicMissile chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I like your omakes they always make me laugh. Poor Lazlo. It was so dramatic. Don't kill yourself Lazlo D:
Yami no Majou077 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh i never thought my name will be mentioned here... no need to thank me,i just fulfilled your request.
This is a rather sad story but touch. I can definetely see that lazlo make this decision for everyone's sake. Yeah he is a man like this and the reason i love him so much! Lazlo forever!