Reviews for Deadly Attraction
maxe03 chapter 9 . 1/24
Update please
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
Love the story, please don't let it die.

The plot is amazing. And the pairing is one of my favorite if not my favorite.

Please update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
you should keep writing this is one ofthe best tsukunexmizore i have ever read
ethan.lukkar chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Cant wait for more
TrancyDeath chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Nice chapter. Very delicate pairing you have there?
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Man I gotta read more, keep it up
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Nice:). Liked the panda!
Shinso Saiyan chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Love it. Please make Rosario and DBZ Crossover. Rosario with light DBZ For example, tsukune is abandoned as a baby because of his heirtage, he is half Saiyan and half Shinso Vampire. Son of the Baradok or unknown male Saiyan and a unknown Female Shinso Vampire. As a hybrid and due to his zenkai, his vampire weakness is negated, his weakness is intense desire for food and some blood, and his sliver furry tail until he overcome the weakness. Immortal Hybrid or close to immortal Hybrid. As vampires naturally get stronger as they age, as saiyans get stronger through training and Zenkai, Tsukune x Harem. But he will not know of his saiyan heirtage, adopted by ?. Maybe the headmaster of the Yokai academy? Eventually given a multi form rosario or seal to seal his tail and abilities to appear as a Human... cough cough insanely powerful Human

Forms:

Sealed Tsukune.

Sealed Tsukune wiith 25% of his powers and tail.

Unsealed Tsukune with 50% of his powers.

Great ape

Fully Unsealed Tsukune.

Shinso Tsukune

Shinso great ape:

Super Tsukune. He call him self tsukune when he goes super saiyan

Shinso Super Tsukune.

Shinso Golden sliver Great Ape.

Hyper Tsukune/ SS4

Shinso Hyper Tsukune

Lemon scenes.

You like?
Mike Kromer chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Man I like it so far, gota read more, keep it up
te.nellis chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Lol that was a great chapter but I was left wondering if you are going to throw Akuha into Tsukube's harem
IdiAmeanDada chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Other than the numerous grammar and word substitution errors (rigorously vs. vigorously?! HA!), this story is quite good. Can't wait for the next update.
knightofstories141912 chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Great story Idea it has a very interesting plot line and has very comical scenes as well. I read your previous 8 chapters and they were all good as well. I do wonder when Tsukune will save Mizore and how he will do it and what will happen to him after but I really look forward to it. Great chapter and I look forward to the next one.
ebo372 chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
so far you got two pairings:
TsukunexMizorexAkua and Fong-FongxRubi
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
This looks really good and very promising. The plot build between Mizore and Tsukune is perfect and greatly works to accentuate their relationship and growing feelings! Please update soon:)