Reviews for Unspoken
A Black Queen chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Oh, if I liked the Reese's one, I utterly loved this! The whole thinking process sounded so Finch-like, and the line about Finch trusting easier that he would like was totally spot one, I think. Finch may not trust easy to share his secrets and past, but he does trust people on a more casual way, and he definitely cares easily. Finch knew so much about Reese right from the beginning, so he couldn't not care for him, and his concern for Reese's welfare just keep growing over time, as he gets to know him better.

Thank you for sharing!
A Black Queen chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow, this was pretty good. I really liked you writing style, and this felt very true to Reese's character. Lovely insight! Thank you for sharing :D

Just a little note: It didn't passed even a year between the time Reese found out Jessica was killed (February) and what happened in the Pilot (September)
rose griffes chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed this, especially the second chapter. It felt very true to what Finch could be thinking.
lionsassy chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
This was wonderful, love both John's and Harold's point of view. I do think like you that Harold was, as he said in the pilot "I've been watching you a long time." Very well done.
Pandora Jonet chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Once again, this is spectacular! The style sounds like Finch, and you've shown remarkable insight that just makes sense. Not many Finch-oriented stories can say that. I do believe that, though Finch is a private person who claims to be rather distrustful, he seems trust people who share his interests. For instance, the fake Jordan Esther incident... -' Also, it's possible that Finch cared for Reese even before they met, and it shows in the first few episodes, whenever Reese is in danger. This is a fantastic work, and I'll look forward to seeing any additions should you decide to continue. (:
NiennaTru chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I love how introspective this is, and how you delved into both characters. I'm new to the show, so I had a POI marathon when I went and bought Season One on DVD. What surprised me was the level of concern that Finch displayed very early on, even in the very first episode. So, no, I guess you're not the only one who thought that. ;) Thanks for writing this!
SassyJ chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Finch does care about Reese. After Reese drops Diane Hanson in it, Finch tells him that if Reese doesn't want to stick around and help, he will give Reese enough money to disappear. It's clear he means enough money to set Reese up safely for life.
RoundBrainySpecs chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This is rather wonderful. Your writing and insights to both characters are absolutely lovely and spot on, and I completely agree with you that Finch cared a lot for Reese from the beginning. I love also that you (I believe) hit the nail on the head with the statement "trust comes easier to Finch more so than he'd like to admit…and believe."
writeroneday chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
excellent insight
kgreen9748 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was good. I like interior dialogue and write a bit of it myself.
Pandora Jonet chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is wonderfully in character! It makes sense that Reese would define his life in this way, actually. If you ever decide to continue, I'll be one to read it! Though it's perfectly fine the way it is. (: