Reviews for How we Talk
NerdBurga chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I was reading and was all "yeah, this story's good," and then I read the end and I was like ":o Nooooooo!" You tricked me into reading a deathfic! Now I'm sad. Well written though. Think you'll add any more to it?
Naie Black chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is depressing, beautiful, but depressing
otherhawk chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This fic is brilliant and painful and seems to encapsulate so much in so few words. Think you really give us a sense of their connection in the half lines that echo the movie so well, and Danny's pain is evident in every word, and all the little mentions of the others and the sense that there's so much going on elsewhere. This is just a little moment of quiet, probably the only one that Danny's really going to allow himself. From now on it's all going to be about getting the them. And I firmly believe that they will.

I could quote a whole lot of lines that would cover at least half the ficI love the "smile without deliberate charm, a smile that only Rusty knew." both because it's a wonderful line and because I can picture the smile. How tired Danny is in his soul. And also love the "dead man has no tells" for the rhythm and the rhyme and the painfulness of the concept, and I can imagine Danny reaching out and smoothing along the tattoo. Sigh.

Really enjoyed the fic anyway. Hope to see more from you.