Reviews for Family First
johnterrencekelly chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Just finished this chapter. It has been a busy couple of weeks for me.
I have to admit it, the ending does feel rushed, but really, we all expected something to happen between the two of them. It does satisfy the fans in some of us: something had to happen between Franca and Nichol; after all, and the game is unusually silent as to what happened after Lanseal. Not a bad finishing touch to the story, I think.
eric8teen chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I really like the fact that Imran was in command of the situation but didn't know what to do when things happened, made me laugh a lot! XD

I also liked the way you described the battle, it was a bit short, but still a good one.
johnterrencekelly chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Nice writing. You seem to capture the feelings of each character in Valkyria Chronicles 2 just as I imagine it. I hope you can finish this story.
eric8teen chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Wow! All this drama. So awesome! Keep writting! :)
eric8teen chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Man, Ricardo always seemed like a jerk to me. I liked the part where it is explained why Nichol's parents don't give to much attention to him. Keep up the good work :)
eric8teen chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter! I'm starting to like this Imran character more and more! :) Keep up the good work!
eric8teen chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
That was agreat chapter, i hope you keep it up even if it take a while to write again. :)
eric8teen chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
OMG! I loved that Nahum has been added to the story! I remember of him being pretty much of a douchebag XD
eric8teen chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That's a great way to start a story, keep it up! And don't worry, the battle scenes you wrote are just fine :)
Ghulam Rasool chapter 1 . 10/5/2012