Reviews for 50 Shades Rewritten
bgkeel22 chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
I'm over the moon with this story!don't get me wrong I love 50 shades of grey but there is something maybe the way he is in your story I just love please please keep writing can't wait for more!
NaudreyFan19 chapter 29 . 12/20/2012
I'm loving this. it's really cool how different Ana is from the book. Can't wait for more. X
R-J briggs chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
Very nice chapter and very excited for next chapter
CollegeGrad2016 chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
loved again
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
Here comes Lelia...and more drama... Quick question, is your Ana Indian ...I'm confused with her family situation.
kelmal chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
Another great chapter.
greyfan 79 chapter 29 . 12/14/2012
Good chapter
1DBG1 chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
the story is good so far but in the beginning you stated that Ana does NOT eat pork or beef but in this chapter (chapter 16) Christian has ordered her steak for dinner and apparently she ate it... confusing.
lisalilac chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
She forgave him! They are so cute together! I love the emails!
Venus chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
OMC...
Jess chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Love it! Can't wait to read more. :)
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
What the hell is she thinking? He has not learned anything yet, the only thing he has learned is that Ana is attracted to starkers who like to beat girls. So is Ana Indian?
Avid Reader 59 chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Ana's mother in your story is much stricter than in the original FSOG. I can't help but think your version is more realistic. There are also a lot of differencea between your visit by Christian to India and Christian's trip to Savannah in the original. Christian did say he had to find another shipyard after the Taiwan shipyard became unavailable. At least Christian realizes Ana is not as free in India as she is in the States. I'm glad Ana forgave Christian, but if I were her I'd make sure he understands if he decides she needs punished again, she will leave and not ever return. I do like Ana being stronger in this story.
Cynthia74 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Hmmm I am nt sure about making Ana Hindu? I think you could have made her stronger without making her religion such a strong part of the story... However I am just getting started on your story...
R-J briggs chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Lovely chapter and I'm well excited for the next chapter
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »