Reviews for Oadriax
14thbunny chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
I loved this story! I really liked the idea of it being like the movie Avatar, but at the same time, you make it like Dean/Cas expecially in the ending. The ending was so much like Cas/Dean.
14thbunny chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Poor Dean, I'm happy he's let go.
14thbunny chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
So emotional with Dean/Cas! Gabriel to the rescue! And Uriel is cool !
14thbunny chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Sabriel! And damn right Castiel is beautiful!
14thbunny chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Lucifer is an ass, and angel sex isn't so complicated hahahaha.
14thbunny chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Poor Dean, love Cas telling him that it wasn't his falt for what happened of Hel.
14thbunny chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Hahahaha Gabriel 'You made Papa laugh', I'm glad Michael is good. Can't believe you put the kiss in here, that's hillarious.
14thbunny chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
You can't make Castiel cuter then this, being some kind of special angel, and freakin gorgeous! He is like the 'special' one, this just gets better and better. Poor Sam though.
14thbunny chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Loving the Royal brothers, Bathazar and Gabriel are cool. Can't believe Castiel is engaged I think to Uriel, that's perfect, strong husband(Uriel) and (Cas) not wanting forced marriage, or being tied to someone. And here comes Dean!
14thbunny chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
This reminds me of Avatar, I don't know why, but when I hear Cas talking, I hear him talking like them. And this is seriously, VERY interesting.
14thbunny chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Assholes! Just what we need, some dump people(demons) that kill to get what they want, poor Dean. And yes, hugs can solve problems, sometimes. :P so glad Dean hates them.
14thbunny chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Gabriel is so freakin cute! AFJSTBOFVISKGJ! Sabriel 3
Jengurl24 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
This was a good read! It seemed short yet long at the same time, you really managed to fit a ton of stuff in just thirteen chapters! I really loved the movie Avatar and reading all the changes you made but still with the same basic plot was fun. Great job!
494dwangel chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Freaking Awesome! I love Avatar and SPN and reading something where they are so effortlessly and beautifully interwoven made me have a geekasm... it was amazing and perfect...nothing was over-done and conceptually it worked... you deserve so many reviews and high praise for this piece of writing cause if there is any genre that is hard to write, it's freaking Sci-Fi and i should know...i am a sci-fi author professionally...i guess if you had posted it in parts then there would be way more reviews...but pls believe me when i say this was like a proper novel
pattycake13 chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Aww this was so cute I love it good job. You are a good writwr keep it up :D