Reviews for battle of the mightiest disciples
brad1990 chapter 10 . 3/19
very good cant wait for more
Joe chapter 10 . 2/8
Interesting chapter, not really sure Kenichi would have been able to match Tanaka even with that technique as Tanaka is near Master class level. But still can't wait for the next chapter at little disappointed we didn't get to see Kenichis training I was looking forward to what he would learn and how he responded to his new teachers.
kusanagi.godou.10 chapter 10 . 1/18
more plss...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
when are you going to post another chapter its been 3months and 2 days.
qeadwrsf chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Nice story, very few stories where Kenichi joins yami.

I just thought of another motive for him to join them. At the end of the DofD tournament Sho was a bit slower and the gunner killed (or at least crippled) both him and Miu, then Kenichi gets mad and wants revenge and joins either Kensei or Hongo .
Joe chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Loved the chapter great character assessment of Aagard I could see him sending Kenichi right to Apatchis bedroom door. Can't wait to see how it turns out and how Kenixhi will react to the new additions hope you update soon.
Joe chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Great chapter amazing fight scene and nice intro of yomi into Kenichi life.
Joe chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter loved the shigure comment I always loved that pairing and the innuendo in the manga with the bathing together. Hoping you include a lot more of those moments of even some progression I don't know the direction your heading in but hoping for some Kenichi/Multi with renka, mui, rachel, shigure.
Joe chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Great Chapter
Joe chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Good but this isn't how ryouzanpaku would react they would just charge in and destroy any bases they could find for information.
Joe chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter.
Joe chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great story very interesting start.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
I really hope Kenichi kills someone in the DofD arc... Maybe Sho can defect with Miu and join Ryozampaku, or better, he gets killed by Kenichi.
LordGoblinKing chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
try ur local Libary. Email ur chapters to ur email address then transfer them to here. worth a shot right.
kaithelonechampion chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
You could send it to yourself by email (if you can from your phone) and open it on any computer, save the text and upload it. Ir you could go to a public library, use a computer and (re)write the chapter and upload it like normal.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »