Reviews for In My Own Time
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
Santana is being such a coward. And there's nothing I hate more than someone who basically makes decisions for other people without giving them any options, which is exactly what Santana is doing. She's just going ro hurt Rachel more by doing this, she's being incredibly selfish. If she really cared about Rachel she'd stick around and be her friend no matter what.
BandGeek4Life2012 chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
I really like it. Kind of feel sorry for Lucelyn since pezberry is endgame though. I'm looking forward to reading more.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Oh poor Rachy and San! Lucelyn phone call worries me... Hope for another update soon!
Mz.Obssesive13 chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
Wow you did a wonderful job with expressing everyone's feeling in this chapter. I think Santana did a good job in expressing how she felt to Rachel with out actually saying it.
CarolineSC chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
Poor Santana- but Rachel knows she likes her- major progress!
Maii025 chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
Picture this: I'm sitting on my bed reading this chapter in my cellphone. I'm liking it a lot. Then the end comes and I open my mouth and whisper 'Oh-My-God' and then read it again.
Well, that's what happen. I even said that in english, although my natural language it's spanish haha. That confession was so wooooah. I simply loved it.
(Ps: you're so sweet! Nobody thanked me in a fanfic before)
JWilson18 chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Thanks for the new chapter.
ooooh I wonder what Rachel thinks now.
I can feel something brewing
thanks
CarolineSC chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Nice update!
Maii025 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Woah Shelby's so sweet! I like her :) but the chapter was so short, I kind of wanna read some more... Hope you update soon!
JWilson18 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Thanks for the new chapter
What a lovely moment between mother and daughter.
thanks
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for the update... Can't wait for more!
GiselaWV chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Love it!
RachArchangels chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Update soon please!
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
*tear tear* WHY! DISAPPEAR LUCELYN YOU'RE RUINING PEZBERRY WITH YOUR PERFECTNESS! I feel like this is a Grey's Anatomy moment where Rachel is Meredith and has to choose between the better girl (Lucelyn) and the girl (Santana)!
Maii025 chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
I absolutely love this story! But the chapters are so short for me, when I start reading I don't want them to end!
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »