Reviews for In My Own Time
CarolineSC chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
Nice chapter, only problem - not enough Pezberry lol!
JWilson18 chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
Thanks for the new chapter!
I'm glad Rachel is having doubts
Can't wait till Santana finally tells her how she feels
thanks again
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
Love this storyyyy!
ToGleeksWithLove chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
Uugghh. Reading your story just makes me soo emotional. Haha, get it? So emotional? Pezberry duet? Anyway, aside from my corny jokes, great chapter.
Atsirk Enoh chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Dang it, I always get way too emotional when reading.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Hey loved the chap really glad ur continuing it!
Anonymouse chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
I think I spell anonymous wrong so it'll be like Anony-mouse. Anyway love the story, love you I really love how you put in A Very Potter Musical in the story good job!
EbOnY998 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Loving this story can't wait for another update. Can't wait keep it up. update soon :)
CarolineSC chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Yay for the update, ready for some Pezberry to happen though lol!
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
I just love this story! Definitely one of my favorites. :)
eternity-at-dawn chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
interesting
RachArchangels chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Hey! I just read this fic and I'm so engrossed! I can't stop reading.. This is the first fic that I liked which not contain Shelby-Rachel relationship (well a little, but I prefer a kind and loving Shelby cz I'm really a big fan of their mother-daughter relationship). Rachel in your fic is so strong! I maybe cant be this strong if I were her, just imagine I have a scar face,got the bullying and the only person I lived with is abusing me. It makes me wonder too,how Rachel get her scar face? And how Hiram and Leroy die? You should expain that to us soon :) and I love what Brittany do to Rachel! She's such a nice girl!

anyway, congrats! It's such a good fic!

Xoxo
Racharchangel
snowdrop1026 chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Seems to me Santana isn't going to say anything now. She sees her with Lucelyn, why would she say anything? That would take balls, and Santana doesn't look to have any. Which when you think of it, it's really infuriating because that is not her. Someone needs to talk some sense into her because at this rate, she is getting no where fast. She is kinda ticking me off. She isn't doing anything to really redeem herself. If she is going to act like a scared little girl, maybe she doesn't deserve Rachel. Not after everything Rachel has been through. Can't wait to read more. PMS
JWilson18 chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Awww, Poor Santana!
She needs to tell Rachel soon!
thanks so much for the update
UniquelyFrankie chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter can't wait to read more.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »