Reviews for The Visitor
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Awww. I loved this.
Kittylover chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I loved this! From the little boy Ben to his grandmother the ghost. So wonderful.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Drama, suspence, love, romance and a little bit of good old fashioned ghost story. You had it all in this and it's a fantastic story.
Beverlly chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
this is one of the most awesome and heartfelt stories I have read. Just excellent. A mothers love is forever. So flawlessly done. Congrat to the both of you. Singerme you never ever disappoint!
LadyofDodge chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I don't usually read stories where Matt and Kitty are married and have children, but for some reason I chose to read this one tonight, and I'm glad I did! You wrote little Ben just right, and I love his unquestioning acceptance of the ghost.

Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I love ghost stories and this was a great one. Absolutely love the little boy you gave Matt and KItty. I can imagine if they had of had kids thats the kind they would have had.
mahc chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Ah, so the spirit is a good one. Nice that Kitty's mother is looking after her - after all of them. She and Matt don't need to leave the window open when they are, um, intimate! That breeze might not be just a breeze!
lilyjack00 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Aww, that was such a satisfying ending. A little closure for Kitty. But now I wanna go break out my ghost stories and read 'em all! Thanks for the fun Halloween story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Wow. That was different. Nice Halloween story.
tengland2 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Lovely conversation between Kitty and her mother. Put some issues to rest between them. Benjamin got to see her one last time as well. Sorry to see it end, but was a very GOOD read.
anotherredhead chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Did it again...forgot to log in. Last guest review was me.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
The gun and the voice, got the impression Kitty wondered if it could be her son's lady. Nicely done with the simple converation and Sarah's confession. Glad the family is back together. Glad Kitty and Benjamin found the Lady together, giving them some thing to share. Soooooo sweet.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Nice job, singerme. As someone who is still very close to her mom, I love that Kitty got to experience that relationship again, if only briefly, as an adult. My mom is almost 80 and her mom is 102-I believe it's an eternal bond.

Great it ;-)
tjp chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Love your story. The lady must be someone really special. The concern, compassion, and love she has for Benjamin is awesome. When she calls him Mon Cher' makes me think that she may be from Kitty's past.
Looking forward to more.

ladybrit chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Oh my gosh, this is just fantastic. Please don't keep us in suspense too long.