Reviews for How Twilight should have ended
Steve1357 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
"He'll just get over it and stalk another girl"
Hahaha!
The carols were a nice addition as well.
twistedthinking3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
The last two lines were perfect! I love this! Death to Twilight!
Just Visiting chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
liked it. It had a bit of humor and it showed some of the characteristics of Twilight characters. You could have named it "How Twilight Could Have Ended", it's less pushy that way, other than that I liked it, as stated previously.

I read all of your stories and I hope you write a sequel for Naruto and continue Papa's love. I liked both, but Papa's love is different from what I have read, get over your writers block soon.

And for Guest, you had some gall not signing in to tell her she's a bitch. I PM-ed her a couple of times and she was awesome, and this story is just a crack-fic a joke, if you don't like it than don't read it. Why am I not signed in? Well, my internet connection broke and my cousins is way to slow so I have to review like this, unfortunately.

I am a Twilight fan, yet I am not blind to it's faults as well as the faults any other work of fiction has. Everyone makes mistakes and this is turning into a rant, sorry Angie.

I'd really like to see people who don't want to sign in actually sign in, show a little courage and than flame others. Are you really that insecure and afraid that whoever you flamed will flame you, I'm telling you I'd be a critic you would fear to hear from if you'd do something like that, but than again, not signing in is your way of protecting those pathetic little stories you think are better than the ones you flame, and those are usually good.

Well that's it from me, keep doing your best everyone.
Just Visiting, signing out. XD
Scomiche Is Endgame chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Im a twilight fan and i loved it. Great job!_CTC
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This wasn't even funny -.- I love twilight AND harry Potter but seriously? Really , bitch , really?!
4ever-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Bravo *clapping* it's amazing. Hey Im thinking of writing my own parody or well somewhat parody of if I was Bella and I had been in Twilight.

Edward stepped into the sun and his skin sparkled like a thousand diamonds.
"You sparkle, you don't like burn up in the sun? That's a bit gay and girlie." I stated.
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is the best fic ever. You have just become my best friend. POTTER ALL THE WAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
A MASTERPIECE!
sharon munatsi chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
i must sat this is pretty good, u on the ryt track, luv the humour .
sasha chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
yes i am a twi-fan but i've read harry potter nd i agree it is loads better. the characters have more personality nd arent retarded like swan...except for crabbe and goyle anyways nice little remix there :
"Jingle bells, Twilight smells, Edward ran away,
Bella dies, Jacob cries, Potter all the way, YEAH!"

Lmfao!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I am a Twilight fan.

And I thought it was funny.

Written well, too.