Reviews for The Traveler, The Shadow, and The Thieves
I LOVE IT "UKE KUROKO POWER"
zanas-kun chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
This story is soo cool! it's awesome!
good job for the fic! it's breathtaking indeed :D
13590anime chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
That was beautiful! The ending brought me to tears!
xgravity chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
I'm not crying, there are just onions... Yeah, onions... Thanks for writing & sharing ;3; this was a beautiful story!
Risu Alto chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Awesome. I'm sort of running out the door to catch a flight, so I can't say as much as your work deserves, but this is one of the best stories I've read. Fantastic work.
Tend to the Willows chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Sequel... I ship kagakuro so much... I want a sequel!
Storm08 chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
A nice story ,I like the universe
idunwannabenamed chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
Omg u made me cry! Wahhhhhhhhhh ;u; the story is sho nice3 y did u end it? Whyyyyyyy? hahaha im being too crazy.. love the story sho much u btr write more hahaha jkjk ganbette ne :))
allanimefreak73754 chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
oh my god ahhhhhhhhh IM CRYING NOOOOOO
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Holy crap cakes that was a good plot.
Deugemia chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
/sniffles My precious babies-! All grown up! Traveling together-! This was so magnificent!
Jennosaur chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
I was thinking that this was similar to Magi! It's a good fic, nonetheless. Do a Akashi and Kuroko fic next!
CrimsonVanilla chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I really loved the plot and how you wrote the characters. The idea of it was great! Although the actual time periods and such and the kinda setting of the story and other details were confusing to me since it seemed to be more medieval in terms of free traveling and the things of hunting for food and such but there were chandeliers and mentions of cameras so it was confusing trying to picture the definite setting and time period it took place in and the types of people in the story but all in all it was a great story!
nom de plumee chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Yo-!
This is the very first fic that took my interest when I visited this fandom. I'm still a fresh fan of KnB XD Just watched the anime three or so days ago /shoot

I love the way you put description in the story. I was not even familiar with Shougo when you introduced him in the story. I need to google for the sake of imagination. It's not perfectly described until the micro things, but I think the whole story is nice enough to make me imagine a moving pictures of dedcription :'3

And that, KagaKuro moments, are cute! Interactions among all GoM are aldo cute X3 I was smiling there and there when reading. I especially looove Kise XDD

Thank you so much for writing this! I have so much enjoyment reading this all in one go X3 Thank you, thank you :')
saoirsewolf chapter 13 . 7/20/2014