Reviews for The Traveler, The Shadow, and The Thieves
Random chapter 1 . 6/9
Just started and I have a feeling it's gonna be great! Reminds me a lot of Akame Ga Kill
Ezra B chapter 13 . 5/22
Loved it 3 I kinda expected the ending, but still was surprised. Well, not surprised actually, but I enjoyed reading it. The whole story. The pace was good, no rushing and no slowing down, just the right speed. I kinda expected Kuroko to be kidnapped (again it turns out), but maybe it's better he wasn't. But there is one thing that makes me wonder: you never explained why Kuroko has the highest price for his head? (or you did and I missed it).
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
I LOVE IT "UKE KUROKO POWER"
zanas-kun chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
This story is soo cool! it's awesome!
good job for the fic! it's breathtaking indeed :D
13590anime chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
That was beautiful! The ending brought me to tears!
xgravity chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
I'm not crying, there are just onions... Yeah, onions... Thanks for writing & sharing ;3; this was a beautiful story!
Risu Alto chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Awesome. I'm sort of running out the door to catch a flight, so I can't say as much as your work deserves, but this is one of the best stories I've read. Fantastic work.
Tend to the Willows chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Sequel... I ship kagakuro so much... I want a sequel!
Storm08 chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
A nice story ,I like the universe
idunwannabenamed chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
Omg u made me cry! Wahhhhhhhhhh ;u; the story is sho nice3 y did u end it? Whyyyyyyy? hahaha im being too crazy.. love the story sho much u btr write more hahaha jkjk ganbette ne :))
allanimefreak73754 chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
oh my god ahhhhhhhhh IM CRYING NOOOOOO
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Holy crap cakes that was a good plot.
Deugemia chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
/sniffles My precious babies-! All grown up! Traveling together-! This was so magnificent!
Jennosaur chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
I was thinking that this was similar to Magi! It's a good fic, nonetheless. Do a Akashi and Kuroko fic next!
ChickenNugs chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I really loved the plot and how you wrote the characters. The idea of it was great! Although the actual time periods and such and the kinda setting of the story and other details were confusing to me since it seemed to be more medieval in terms of free traveling and the things of hunting for food and such but there were chandeliers and mentions of cameras so it was confusing trying to picture the definite setting and time period it took place in and the types of people in the story but all in all it was a great story!