Reviews for The Traveler, The Shadow, and The Thieves
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ahh it's only the start but I am already hooked ; 7 ; ))/
iFanboy chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
This chatper gave me some hardcore tears action. Well done! :')
sHirou chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
LOVE THE ENDING VERY MUCH XDD
random chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
thank you so much for writing this 33 I love it so much!
KBZ chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Ah yes. Not a cheesy ending, and that's surprising, though did think the kissing part (with the whole GoM) was a bit much. But wonderful!
denOden chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
*screambloddymassmurders* god, I demand a sequel of KagaKuro journey and the GoM life after the,,, revolution? I really am getting giddy thinking of the many possibilities that could happened, please at last a oneshot of their life
chibiqueen01 chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
:) Yay! Shame it ended :( Great Fic :)
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Wow I really love this. It's awesome and I love the plot. The ending was adorable. Amazing job :3
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Happy late birthday Kuro-Chi!
Haha, why must you do this to me? *Sniff* TTTT Why this? Why must this unbelievably cute story end? *Sniff*
It was a good ending,haha, it really was a good story.
I hope to see you writing more Kagakuro in the future .
Ja ne.
Bou-Minisuka-Kaiba chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
YOU! YOOOOOOOOOOOOU ! ;_; YOU MAKE ME CRY! ;O; xD SDJKSDHAJKDHSAJKDSA ok ... i wondered if Kagami stay in the vigalle or leave TuT i love the ending *3* really i love this Fic! *-* is a one of great of Kuroko no Basuke i've read!

Thank You for this Fanfiction ! 3
TheEbilBunni chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
That was such a freakin' sappy sappity-sap fest I started tearing up. Ah how I love happy endings :) To be honest I sort of expected the ending of Kuroko going with Taiga. The overall story was very well done and I enjoyed it immensely. Especially the moments with Kuroko being all kuroko-y towards Taiga. They make such a cute couple! And you wrote all the parts out very well and I felt that everyone was in character. But now I'm sad because its over and I'll most definitely look up more your work. And thank you for such a good story :)
FairyLucyka chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
An awesome story QwQ
But felt sad cause I must say good-bye for KagaKuro /slap
I like the story so much
KagaKuro bond was strong so much, until they got together :')
One of my fave story for AU setting from this fandom /smiles/

Keep writing!
I'll look forward for your next project :)
Ganbatte!
Bree chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Fuaaah, I cried a lot. I kept trying to think of how this would end, because there were so many possibilities, but ahh I am not disappointed, though my heart does feel in two. Seriously, the whole Kagami vs. GoM never fails to make my heart hurt haha. I loved this story so much, and I haven't read Magi so it all felt very original, and now I'm tempted to read that! Haha but seriously, great job, I know a lot of times you weren't confident with the chapters like you said, but you don't have to worry, you wrote very strong characters and it carried all the way through to the end. And just yeah, wow, thank you for starting this, and finishing it. :)
Kuruizaki-hime chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Aww ... I'm sad that this ended. :'(
It was a really good story all the way 'till the end.
PiWrite chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
WANTINGTOKEYBOARDSLAMSOBADDD
UGHH THAT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING.. /CRYIN ON THE INSIDE.
Thank you for the wonderful story ;u;
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »