Reviews for Our New Shared Life
Mermaidlover345 chapter 11 . 4/7
AMERICANS RULE USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
ta chapter 31 . 2/13
my name is taylor!:)
neddie4everburkely chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
I would love if u came back to this fandom. Yes I would read and review your stories. I would always rate you a 10 because you are a beautiful writer. I love all genres of stories so I'd read you other ones. And I would totally check your blog every time I got.
mythlover92 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
to read, sometimes to review, don't care to another fandom
4.a 7
5. Probably not
SibunaGleeLover chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I hope you come back! I Honestly love tour stories! This is the best One.
-Sammi
The Beauty of Imperfection chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I'm fairly new to FF and the fandom, so I didn't read this story until today, but I loved it and I think it would be great if you returned! Can't wait to read the sequel if you come back!
sibuna-angel chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
yes I will read and review! I love all your stories!
Laniliza333 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
please come back I love you as a neddie author
Guest chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
5. Yep.
ChiBaby12345 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
1. Yes 2. Yes 3. 8 4. yes
ChiBaby12345 chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Even though i'm not Neddie shipper, i REALLY like this story, you make them seem so cute together :)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/23/2013
Glad your back and u even changed your name back to sibuna magic don't worry a lot of people would want to read the sequel cuz lets face it there are no neddie stories now a days and all of the ones that are left suck so ya I'm sure I'm not the only neddie shipper please continue
neddie4everburkely chapter 37 . 6/22/2013
Please do the sequel. I bet it will be even better than the original. And I will definitely be reading it every time you post a new chapter.
SibunaGleeLover chapter 37 . 6/22/2013
Yay! I missed you! Please make a sequel! UPDATE!
-Sammi