Reviews for The Sophiscated Potter
Infidelic chapter 5 . 1/14
Good! MOAR
Jharry1960 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
This story went to hell fast. Angry, miserable, self-centered, disloyal weaklings will love it. Has acting out on insecurity and woman hater all over it. You REALLY didn't like the original Harry Potter series. Good luck.
silversongs chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I like the story and would like to see it continue. Please release another chapter!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
what will happen next
SmurfMicReal chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Really Sorry the chapter I just posted came without breaks or any formatting, thank you for pointing it out SEAGUL I've tried to fix it. (I'm not being sarcastic, I had't noticed this so your help was really appreciated)
Aegis Dragon chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
You only counted up to 90%. Where did the remaining ten go?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is shit you should be ashamed of yourself
SEAGUL chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Sorry, didn't realize I had logged out. I don't like to leave guest reviews. The Formatting comment was mine.

It is really hard to read like this. A lot of readers wont read a story like this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Formatting is a thing you might want to try.
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I love this story
anarion87 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
grey wizard
SmurfMicReal chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Yes Harry will be grey, but he will definitely fight fire with fire when it comes to Moldyshorts
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Yes, I think Harry should have some difficulty due to the fact that he's not as skilled.
I also think that Harry should be Gray but also Light leaning, meaning he'll side with the light over the dark every time he is forced to choose but when he is not forced to choose, he'll simply be gray.
Jharry1960 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Well, it was worth a look at the start. Good luck. BTW, 20,000 galleons would be 180,000 pounds sterling by your conversion rate.
SmurfMicReal chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
(I can't post more than one review with my real account so this will be my 'review name')

Please ignore the bit about enchanters warlocks and that shizzle .I'm going to delete that...new chapter coming out very soon circa 5,000 words!