Reviews for Wealth of Mind
Battonetta chapter 1 . 1/10
Loved the story. I really did. Write more like this?
Avengers4eva chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
He IS a jerk sometimes
ElvishPhanlockian chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Damn. This is amazing. Your writing is absolutely incredible, and this fic in particular is beautiful. (And I completely agree with your note at the end, by the way, everyone overestimates Cap, and just thinks Iron Man is just a genius with a bug ego, which he is NOT.). This was a brilliant piece of writing, and I'm definitely going to read some of your other works. xx
lany-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
''Everyone loves Tony Stark angst''-I don't agree with you here. I'm not fond of Tony angst fic but THIS is simply beautiful. Your writing is so amazing that I feel like I'm watching instead of reading the story. Thank you so much for this maverlous work!
iloveliterature chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
this is heartbreaking actually but also really good! i hope you continue writing
Siddhant chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Please make more of these on Tony Stark. I think Tony Stark best character, there are no fics like this.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
wow, very deep introspection there
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I loved it.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I love this. Wonderfully done. :)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
nice
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This would be fantastic to continue, and have the team slowly realize that Tony is not coping well
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I got here through the story 'Mining for Wealth' that uses you story as a report. I just want to tell you that this is some scary piece of writing giving a very dark insight in Tony's mind. I like it a lot since making my favorite characters suffer or reading about that is just my thing! In this case I'd like to see the light at the end of the tunnel because, seriously, Tony needs help! He can't be left alone with that! Pleade, someone, give him a Dr. Watson to balance out his mind! Yes, I do see a lot of RDJs Sherlock Holmes in this version of Tony. Anyhow! This was an amazing story! Really! So, thanks for writing and posting!
kmpd123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
More more more PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE! I 3 Tony
StarkSkywalker15 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
oye podrĂ­as hacer una historia sobre esto por favor
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post. It's appreciated.