Reviews for White Crow
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE ITH THE STORY
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
...
Lancetheflamesniper chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
I must say that I'm impressed. The character of Katrina strikes me as a realistic pairing for Yuusuke. The story so far is well written and I hope that you'll update soon. Personally I was never fond of Keiko as Yuusuke's girlfried, she was too sweet and yet annoyingly stubborn for my liking, but that's beside the point...Anyway, keep up the good work!
Da Qiao chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
wow! that was soooo romantic and well-written! i can't wait for chapter 3!
botan-chan chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
hmm... interesting... is it a hieikatrinayusuke love triangle thingy? if not well... i dunno... why does hiei hate her so much? and past life? and who's katrina? is she your made up character? is it you? hehehe... just wondering... ok.. latez. newayz, nice fic! love it! Ganbatte!
botan-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
cool fic! i like it. is it Yusuke/Katrina? or Hiei/Katrina? i wonder...
Sailor Bree chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Ooooo...this is getting pretty ...as her punishment she should become a spirit detective, but if you don't like the idea that's okay.
Da Qiao chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
wow, your fic is excellent! i luved it! keep writing, i can't wait to find out what happens next! 10 out of 10 rating!
Meirou chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Oh please! Do continue! This is probably one of the best Yu Yu fics I have read-not to mention its plot is extremely captivating. Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favorite anime, and I am so pleased that you have brought everything to life with such ease. Wonderful job! _ Please notify me of any updates!