Reviews for The Memory of My First Love
Lol srsly I wanted a kiss scene but the fact that in the fanfic Chi-San gets a goddess that is AWESOME
I expected a kiss but great story maaannnn I REALLY wanted a kiss ending XD I-It's okay man I really expected one! I was pumped to see one
musicoflove chapter 10 . 4/4
This is really superb! I really like the fic!
musicoflove chapter 8 . 3/31
That Ending Though!
musicoflove chapter 7 . 3/31
NO FREAKING WAY, CHIHIRO'S HOSTING A GODDESS!? SUGOI!

Now I imagined what happens to her and Keima in the anime!
And I'm really surprised that Yui's family bought the studio!
musicoflove chapter 6 . 3/31
Best. Chapter. Ever! I Love It!

It brings my OTP to life!
musicoflove chapter 5 . 3/31
It's getting hot in here!
musicoflove chapter 4 . 3/31
Oh... My... God! This is getting better and better!
musicoflove chapter 3 . 3/31
Even though I don't know what arc is this, but this is really good!
musicoflove chapter 1 . 3/31
This is a sugoi fanfic! But does this happen after her arc or after the goddesses' arc?
J.M. Bushman chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
O_O

I did not expect that ending. It ruined the whole thing for me. How I wished that Keima gave a more aggressive stance when Yui, Ayumi, and Chihiro confronted him. . .

Except for the ending, the rest of the piece is quite a read. Giving Chihiro her own goddess is. . . odd, but you made it work somehow. Again, Keima should've been more aggressive during the final sequence.

Score: 7/10
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
If you read teh end of this chapter, it's realy funny
Nexus Infinity chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
I request for more plz.
Ecxplorer Atlazcrew chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
I think maybe love sharing is the best choice, I love their strong friendship bond and their willingness.
But, why the ending looks like suspended? I just imagine that in after story (next chapter, maybe) they can lived happily together, regardless from Keima's statement… :)

I like the plot, when the three girls decided to choose friendship and love as integral part of them.
KwongTN chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Thank you for finishing this story! Its an awesome one and I doubt there will be any mistakes inside!
Anyways, i'll read your friend's fanfict too, I LOVE FLUFFS