Reviews for You'll Be In My Heart
charisse.rochelle.143 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
will you ever update this story?
AHHHHH chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Ugh please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Please! please! if you still writing so please continue this story!
CleoRose chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Love it! I hope you become inspired to continue.
Jubi1692 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is amazing...I know it's been like a year since you posted but do you think are we gonna get any updates? PLEASE!
Autumn DeMayne chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This sounds like a good story...it's been like a year since you posted...are we gonna get any updates?
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
WHAT! Okay that can SOOO NOT BE IT! Please keep writing!
Psych-TeamShawn chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I hope you choose to continue, it's great so far:)
Flowertot13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Please update i really liked this story
Em chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Itd be cool if you updated *hint hint*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Britain is made up of four different countries, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. The Schlyers are presumably form England. Having a British accent doesn't mean you don't sound tired, and people don't have British accents, as that would be a mix of a four accents. People in England call themselves ENGLISH not British.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's so unique. I hope that Rachel will get to meet her real family soon. Her connection with Hiram and LeRoy is so intriguing. I want to know what happened in the last thirteen years. I also want to see how the Corcoran-Laurence coped ith Rachel being gone. I can't wait to read how they will react after finding Rachel. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Thanks :)
Thislightofmine chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love this story, please update when you have the chance. :)
theatergirl129 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
please continue
embenoit chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I can tell right now this story has great potential. I really like it so far, and hope you continue.