Reviews for Of Hel and Earth
Disturbance101 chapter 7 . 6/7
I love this! It's very unique from other hp avengers cos, please continue
koper chapter 7 . 5/31
Wow i really hope Harry will opose shield
either way great story
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 5/23
Interesting story. :) Looking forward to the consequences of Harry's actions.
Thorandan92 chapter 7 . 5/21
Please tell me you are alive! I need more, give me more
bluebird397 chapter 7 . 4/18
Mooooore!
supert
FreeAllFrogs chapter 7 . 3/28
Yup, Fury and SHIELD are a loose canon. Just as dangerous as any other group run by a nut job with no restraints. Look at the real world damage done by people trying to do evil vs just doing their job or people trying to do the right thing.

Example World War I was fought with all sides believing that they were the good side and all the other sides were the evil sides. That they were justified in doing what ever they did as a needed and justified expediency.

Fury in almost all the comics thinks he is justified in doing every thing and anything he believes needs to be done. No real morals or ethics, no restraints. He is always right. He can have anyone killed, anyone imprisoned, no law binds him. Everything he thinks he needs to know he thinks you are evil to keep from him. Anything he thinks he should have he'll try to take and you are evil to try to stop he. He thinks he is all good and anyone not agreeing is not to be trusted. Talk about a god complex and he is a prime example .
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 7 . 3/25
Amazing! You've got me interested.
Can't wait to read more
That Other Coin chapter 7 . 3/4
Hope you update this soon :)
ArthurShade chapter 7 . 2/21
Not bad
ramen-luver101 chapter 7 . 2/12
i love this story
AlekTas chapter 7 . 2/4
That was an amazing ending to the whole chase. Oh how I can't wait to read more of it.

The whole thing about his aging... Since Harry aims at living a normal life like his peers would his best option then not be to go to Asgard and live among them?
Sparky199 chapter 7 . 2/4
Oh no harry what have you done !
pass. As in every fic like this, your Harry sounds like a bloody kid instead of a fucking man. One thing is to not age physically and other to remains an inmature, insecure and all around moronic child when your friends are all proper adults
Apparition is wandless