Reviews for Of Hel and Earth
Not bad
ramen-luver101 chapter 7 . 2/12
i love this story
AlekTas chapter 7 . 2/4
That was an amazing ending to the whole chase. Oh how I can't wait to read more of it.

The whole thing about his aging... Since Harry aims at living a normal life like his peers would his best option then not be to go to Asgard and live among them?
Sparky199 chapter 7 . 2/4
Oh no harry what have you done !
pass. As in every fic like this, your Harry sounds like a bloody kid instead of a fucking man. One thing is to not age physically and other to remains an inmature, insecure and all around moronic child when your friends are all proper adults
Apparition is wandless
Marvelverse science as cool and weird as it can be cant track magic which is what harry uses so that means they can't track harry
valdiusmacto chapter 7 . 1/27
Very nice, excellent technical execution, and very enjoyabe narative. I generally try to give nice long, useful, reviews, however there just ins't enough of this here to say anything meaningful yet. I will say that the whle shard of the bifrost thing is nice, never seen that before. To many people use the same tired methods of transit out of the HP universe(Veil is the most common probably). It was nice to see a new(at least to me) idea. At any rate I eagerly look forward to more.

P.S. I did note one issue, you might want to reduce the amount of effort Harry put into finding magic in New York...as there IS an extremly major source of it in Greenwhich Village. Namely the resedence of one Dr. Stephen Strange, whose presence could hardly be missed by a magical that was trying to find any magic at all. And yes, he HAS been mentioned even in the cinematic universe, so he should be there.
Mikler22 chapter 7 . 1/26
I'm loving it!
LiutenantEri chapter 6 . 1/26
Quick question that may be of no importance whatsoever... How come the tracking device didn't get destroyed during apparition.? Sorry, question should really be in the next chapter but since I already reviewed it the system wouldn't let me post there. :)
LiutenantEri chapter 7 . 1/26
Please please continue this story! So much fun seeing Harry give them the slip. Can't wait for your next chapter!
hermonine chapter 7 . 1/6
nice story
LRH7 chapter 7 . 1/3
That was fun, love the idea, update soon :)
wysei chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
lakljflasjdfklajsfljafj

ahem. ; u ; excuse my incoherent flailing, but I'M SO SAD THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER UPDATED. xD Not necessarily a cliffhanger, but exciting enough that it qualifies as one... anyway, your story is really great and I'm eagerly (very eagerly, haha) looking forward to any updates. Love your characterization of Natasha! And Harry, but you know... Harry gets a lot more attention all the time, whereas Natasha, not so much. ;)
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 7 . 12/11/2014