Reviews for Of Hel and Earth
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 1/23
i dont know where your planning to go from here, but i hope you continue, and i hope harry isnt disappointingly weak in comparison to shield :)
noxenrom chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
Unspeakable Potter is authorized to use lethal force to protect the secrets of the Unspeakables and thus has to end the threat of Shield.
Please dont copy the boring ideas of the other fanfictions in which HP ends as the bitchavengernof Fury.
Fainfan chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
Great chapter wishing for more
blackbloodywolf chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
aww I wish there was more
HibaTsu-Lover chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
Well dam! Lol, I am pretty sure I haven't encountered a story with a plot similar to yours and I love it! :D I can't wait to see how this will progress and if Harry will be captured again.
Travesti chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Ooh plot twist! Poor Harry can never catch a break!
Lulumo chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
F you,shield! damn I really hope Harry will win this mouse and cat game,since he always loses in Avengers crossfics and Shield always get him and then turn him to Avenger. So I really hope this harry can be his own man and not under someone again. Harry was never the type that's under someone, not to mentioned organization that belongs to country, that's just smells "iron control". Heck He already saw it, shoot first,ask later and lethal force too,when Harry hasn't truly done anything but ran.
Daughter of Trickery chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
Plz plz UPDATE
automaton14 chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Yggdrasil. With a 'Y'.
Spoils chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Loving This story! Even though its been 3 years, I'm really hoping you'll start updating it again soon! Can't wait to read more.
KyraTheFictionReader chapter 7 . 5/7/2017
Great Story! Ahhh harry is so badass I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
Not interesting enough
Nyx the Author chapter 7 . 4/7/2017
So cliffhanger! Much update needed! Please update soon, I can't take the stress!
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 4/7/2017
Nic3 fic so far.
SavageBoNZaI chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
WHY? Why would you start such an awesome story and just stop in the middle of nowhere?