Reviews for Taming Time
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 32 . 4/21
i'm more fucking sad that all my dreams of sirius and hermione are crushed w/ this canon reality. i'm also sort of angry though bc I SAW ANGST IN THE CATEGORY BUT I STAYED FOR THE ROMANCE. I HATE MYSELF MOST OF AL,L.
festivepretzels chapter 32 . 2/18
Beautiful story :)

Great job!
Sorry bit your summery is a little misleading but I loved the story any ways
zombiekins5948 chapter 32 . 2/11
I love it so much that I'm going to cry. Siriusxhermione. Love it so much. Hated that it had to end with still him dead. I hate Ron. Please make more stories. BeCasue I'm crying niw
rainbowchameleon chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
This was brilliant!
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
The ending is so sad, but I love this story. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Sirius Lover chapter 32 . 5/24/2014
That was sad but I knew what I was getting into and I still read it
msdamonsalvatore chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
Omg! I actually cried while reading Sirius's epilogue!
The Feels :'(
Guest chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
This was so beautiful. Up to the very end I wanted you to change the ending but I understand.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Hi, Im only up to chapter five of Taming Time but i just wanted to say that its very good and I cant wait for the rest :)
Oh, and how did u come up with the idea of using the name Anika? just asking since its an usual name and gave me a bit of a start when i read it cuz it is my name as well ;)
silentflame11891 chapter 32 . 11/12/2013
This story is amazing! I loved your ending most of all!
Nicolle Cullen Masen chapter 32 . 11/11/2013
I am not shoure when you finished this story but it s amaizing,I just wish a happy ending
SilverZelenia chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
James was a Chaser, not a Seeker, though. Other than that it's pretty good.
Wizardgirl13 chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
I'm crying now :'( such a beautiful story! But it's sooooo sad! There are very few Fanfitcion stories that can make me cry and this is like the top one :')
weasleychick32 chapter 32 . 9/11/2013
Ugh. I feel so depressed now... I don't mind Romione, but I just had my heart so set on Hermione and Sirius. :'( Good story though. :)